18 - Head Over Heels

~.~

When Kookie returned home, the lads were still sound asleep so he let out a breath of relief. Maybe he could keep this secret with Y/N, after all. He wouldn't have to stop seeing Y/N and he could still be friends with Yoongi.

Everyone wins, right?

The next day, Y/N was in the brightest of spirits.

" - and Kookie said the cutest things! " She exclaimed with a wide grin.

Lee Young paid attention to her incoherent friend, who wouldn't shut up about that Kookie kid. It was sweet at first, but it had been over an hour and Y/N hadn't run out of things to coo and outpour about. However, she couldn't be too annoyed. Lee Young couldn't remember seeing Y/N so out of her mind happy after she found her bunny at the park, almost two years ago.

" You should hear him when he talks! " Y/N beamed, checking on an ill kitty.

" What's the deal with the boy? Where did he come from? " The vet asked, chucking her temple.

" It's complicated. " The wavy-haired girl replied, caressing the kitten's head gently.

" I know. That's what Yoongi said. " Lee Young stated. " Does he know about your little date with the brunette? " She questioned then.

" No. He'd most likely rip my eyes, tongue and then head off, if he knew. " She uttered out.

" That's harsh, girl! Did Yoongs tell you how the boy freaked out the moment he saw the needle for vaccines? " The straight-haired girl asked, tilting her head to the side.

" No. He must turned very scared. " Y/N noticed all pouty.

" He did. He said he wanted you. " The girl informed her.

Y/N melted with the dumbest grin she could manage on her face. Kookie had said he wanted her instead of Yoongi. It made the hazel-eyed girl dizzy beyond all reason. She wanted to hug herself and smile until her face would hurt.

~.~

At Jin's and Namjoon's, Kookie was being a curious, little bunny.

Taehyung was in the shower and the movie Kookie was watching had ended. What was he supposed to do then? Just sit there and wait?

After almost burning a hole at television's screen due to staring, he decided to get up off the sofa and go to Jin's room, where he knew his hyung would be.

Taehyung's laptop was sitting half open on Jin's bed and Kookie opened it all the way. Immediately, the screen lit up and a pair of a guy and a girl was revealed, casually chatting. They were on a full-sized bed and suddenly they began snogging. Then, they began undressing each other, but then -

There was pornography, full-screen on the black and grey laptop.

Kookie couldn't look away. The couple on the screen was young, around his age. They were touching each other shamelessly and in intimate places. The noises they were making were almost bawdy.

What Kookie didn't undestand was why they looked like they were in such pain, but they were saying stuff like ' It feels so good ' or ' Yeah, just like that ' Did it hurt or was it nice? Plus, they were saying so many forbidden words.

When the foreplay was over and the real intercourse started, Kookie's jaw popped wide open and his cheeks warmed up.

" Yah, Kookie! " Taehyung shouted.