11 - Escape

~.~

In Y/N's strife to stand up fastly, she accidentally pushed Kookie off the bed, the boy landing on his butt with a thump, a small whimper escaping his lips. 

" Really? You've got to be fucking kidding me! " Yoongi clamored madly.

The milk skinned guy was standing in the doorway. He was just wearing a pair of white shorts and an oversized, light green t-shirt. His full body clenched, due his boiling anger.

His words still rambling in the air, around Y/N's big room.

Her lips were sealed in a thin line. She had no response to answer. What could she possibly say anyways? Her heart felt heavy and her skin warm because of the embarrassment she was feeling. It was not Kookie who'd revealed their little secret eventually, it was her.

" You are so terrible, Y/N. " Yoongi spat as soon as he figured that Y/N would not respond to him. " And what about you? Can't you see that she is using you Kookie? Jeez, she was not paying attention to you for over a month! Fuck! " He yelled, pulling onto his hair and feeling his face warming up.

Kookie had not moved from his spot on the wooden floor. He could not understand why that turmoil had started. Yoongi was talking so fast that the poor boy couldn't follow. The only thing he was sure of was that his hyung was very mad.

In spat of that, he was still feeling tingles all over his skin because of what Y/N had just done to him.

His mind cleansed enough for him to give an answer away as he stood up.

" No. Y/N love me. " The boy asserted lowly, refusing to believe Yoongi's words.

Yoongi shook his head, eyeing the boy, his sad gaze on the bunny. He was feeling pity for the lad. What had she told him to brainwash him? Was Kookie really that naive to believe anything Y/N would tell him? Anyway, he could not blame the boy. The innocent boy knew nothing about lying.

" Right, Y/N? " Kookie turned to look at her, who would not meet his eyes.

Yoongi wanted to choke Y/N.

" Y/N-ah? " He re-questioned louder, believing that she had not heard him the first time.

" I don't. " She simply answered, her tone cold and mean, something Kookie couldn't believe.

He searched her eyes for any kind of regret, but he found nothing. Why was she doing this? Why was she saying that? She didn't love him? If she didn't mean it then why did she say that? Why would she trick Kookie over his own feet this way?

It was like she had forgotten completely their last days together. Like they never happened.

" Y/N-ah ... " Kookie whimpered, standing next to her, pulling her arm in order to atleast make her look at him.

" Do you see it now? She doesn't care for you. " Yoongi stated firmly.

Kookie's pupils were glued on her. Why wasn't she speaking up? Why was she letting Yoongi say these things? It made pain spread through his chest and he could not figure out why Y/N wasn't telling the truth.

" Come on, Kookie. " Yoongi motioned him to follow him, witnessing a curtain of confusion and hurt over his face.

" Why the hell are you even in here? " She asked Yoongi, her eyes on him as she was trying to swallow down the tears behind her eyes.

" I felt thirsty and got up to grab a glass of water. " He replied.

Yoongi's full body was filled with anger.