Epilogue - The Truth Untold

~.~

Taehyung felt all the blood drain from his face. But maybe he could still save the situation? He knew he had a quick-wit and clever mind. I mean how many teachers had he sweet talked in order to get better grades?

All of them, that's how many.

" Speak up Taehyung. You had a shit ton to say a few seconds ago. " Yoongi spat angrily.

Yoongi and Y/N were the ones with insane tempers. Taehyung used his humor to skirt around confrontional subjects, while Namjoon usually preferred to avoid them all together.

But right then, Yoongi was fuming. His fists were balled up tightly at both sides and if it wasn't for his milk-colored skin, you'd see how heasted his face had become.

" I'm sorry. I just said that to get you angry. " Taehyung's voice lowered, just like his head.

" You are fucking lying. " Yoongi snapped.

" I know Y/N pissed you off and probably the thought of her with Kookie might make you livid. " The younger shrugged.

" Where is he? " Yoongi questioned, preferring to ask Kookie himself some questions.

All eyes turned to the living room, the couch's spot.

Yoongi headed in the direction of the living room's sofa and frowned when he noticed the bunny boy sitting on his butt, his head in his arms that were engulfed on his knees. His body was rocking back and forth, tears were making their way down his face silently. Yoongi immidiately got down on his knees, meeting a pair of very dark, almost black orbs.

" Why are you hiding? " Yoongi asked with a weary half smile.

The younger one stayed silent.

" Would you come out of your hiding spot? " The shorter guy asked as sweet as he could manage.

It had been so long, since Kookie hid. It was a habit Yoongi thought he'd forgotten.

" Okay. " The bunny boy replied quietly.

The poor boy stood up lithely.

Yoongi also got back on his feet and sat on the edge of the sofa, motioning for Kookie to join him while five more pairs of eyes were eying them nervously. Kookie chewed on his bottom lip, sitting down shakingly.

" Have you been seeing Y/N? " Yoongi questioned, trying to hold his temper in front of everyone.

" Yoongi hyung you don't have to do this - " Jimin stepped in, but was cut off as soon as his hyung shot him a glare.

Taehyung's eyes widened when he witnessed Jimin trying to stop something that he created in pure nonsense.

The older lad didn't bother to beat around the bush. He wanted answers and he didn't want to wait or ask a bunch of other questions to waste time. He needed to know.

" I don't know ... " Kookie kept on blushing furiously.

" You don't know or you don't wanna tell me ? " Yoongi started losing his serenity.

Kookie whimpered and avoided Yoongi's darkened gaze.

" Do not be mad, Yoongi hyung. " Kookie answered quietly.

" How long? " Yoongi repeated after he shut his eyes, trying to bolt it up.

" Yoongi hyung please - "