9 - A Lesson Of Sexual Conduct

~.~

As soon as Yoongi and the lads returned from the camping, he knew something was off. Something way different was going on, he just couldn't put his finger on it. The atmosphere was alterative. Y/N wasn't snarling as she used to before he left and Kookie was way jollier, if this was even possible. The black-haired boy was not an idiot. He knew something was going wrong.

" Hello guys! " Taehyung exclaimed cheerfully.

He dashed over his sister, giving her a bear hug and then ruffled Kookie's hair before he fled to his room.

" What's up? " The raven-haired guy queried suspiciously as he dropped his dark brown bag to the wooden floor, his right eyebrow raised, hiding under his fringe.

Y/N and Kookie glanced each other. They were shuttled down opposite of each other, her on an arm-chair, him on the sofa, while a movie was displaying on the screen of the television. The dark chocolate-eyed boy flushed red, his eyes glued on his hands that were on his knees.

" Kookie? " Yoongi spooned towards the bunny boy.

Kookie raised his gaze to his hyung almost guiltily.

" How was your weekend, bunny? " He inquired after he placed his firm butt on the couch next to his friend, an arm swirled around Kookie's shoulders.

Y/N petrified on her spot, wanting to show off her anger, but being unable to, her nails digged deeply in her palms. Fussing over the picture in front of her, she wanted to get up and yank Yoongi off Kookie's side, but her weekend with Kookie flew back in her mind. She got to cuddle him and be alone with him the whole weekend. She tried hard to hide her smile at the memories.

" Nice. " The boy answered simply.

Y/N almost sighed happily. Kookie was doing great work keeping their secret safe.

" Did anything happen while i was away? " The older one questioned Kookie, crunching his eyebrows together in a swift motion.

" No, everything's been just fine. " Y/N stepped in, answering.

Taehyung stomped out of his room in red sweatpants and a baggy white t-shirt, his feet bare. He fiercely plopped down the sofa, next to Kookie.

" Wah, that was an amazing weekend! Too bad you couldn't come guys. " Taehyung brought up, pouting.

Not that bad actually, brother. Y/N mentally replied him, gazing over her smiling bunny.

" We will have more chances, Tae. " Y/N smiley informed him.

" Did you miss me? " Yoongi interrogated the boy next to him.

" Yes. Miss me? " Kookie wondered, pointing himself.

" Of course i did. I was worried about you, silly bunny. " He answered him, ruffling his hair with a half smile over his lips.

" Oh! What about me Kook? You only missed Yoongi hyung? " Taehyung ejaculated, smiling teasingly.

" Miss Tae hyung too. " Kookie told him.

" Really? You don't say it only to make me feel better? " Tae pouted.

" No, no Taehyungie! Really miss you too! " The bunny boy raised his voice towards his hyung, shooking his head multiple times.

" Okay then, i believe you! " He divulged with a grin.