6 - Tingle

~.~

Expectedly, Kookie kept on learning at swift paces, assimilating everything just like a sponge.

As a reward, Yoongi thought it would be a good idea for the boy to get out from the flat. He hadn't seen the outside world forever as a human, besides the time he fled after hearing Y/N saying those nasty things to him.

In fact, he really wished he could see how life outside of these four walls was. He wanted to feel soft grass under his feet and fingertips, he wanted to run under it just like he used to, he wanted to feel the wind on his face. He was missing those little things. And he hadn't noticed, until that day came.

He wasn't afraid, even though the last time he went out it was raining and his temprature raised up and he turned sick. Later on, he learnt that this happened because of the bad weather. He found out that rain was simple water that was dropping from the clouds. Nevertheless, he couldn't understand why rain was supposed to be a bad thing. He loved rain and if he could, he would go out while raining again. He would simply wear a raincoat and boots on. He would also get an umbrella with him so he would not turn ill and plainly enjoy the weather. He didn't have a good first experience, but he was longing for a new one, a good one.

The weather had became cooler, warmer, hotter and the clouds were nowhere to be seen. It was actually a nice, late May, Sunday morning.

Provided that it was Sunday, Taehyung was still enjoying his long sleep.

Y/N had contacted with Hoseok and arranged a walk at the park, two blocks away from her home. The park where she met Kookie and Hoseok for the first time. The park that they used to meet and relax once in a while together with Jimin.

Yoongi had called Jimin late last night, asking if he was in for a morning stroll. He accepted, saying he could use a ride to relax his nerves from the busy week he had. Let's not forget, except university, Jimin was tutoring Kookie too. Not that he was doing it perforce or complaining. He really did enjoy teaching him things, but he could use some time for himself.

" Are you ready, Kook? " Yoongi asked excitedly as he sat down the sofa next to Kookie kn order to tie his boot's laces.

Kookie nodded his head crazily, in happiness. A huge, pearly smile was drawn on his face. His bunny teeth were showing and his eyes were shining in pure bliss.

" Y/N come too? " The bunny questioned, his smile never leaving his features.

Yoongi tried to push away the urge to giggle, knowing that the boy's grammar needed improvement still. Yet, he did not feel like correcting him. He was afraid the lad may feel bad and stop talking again. He didn't want that and he didn't want a mad Jimin behind his ass.

" Yes, Y/N will come too. " He answered firmly.

That instant, Y/N appeared at the living room, wearing a simple yellow shirt, black, tight jeans and she was holding a black, thin jacket and her shoes in her hand.

She was still unsure if it was a good idea to follow Yoongi and Kookie to the park, but there she was. Their waxing bonding was sincerely annoying her. She disliked the way Kookie would only ask him questions or that he was joggling him to get petted. She even reued letting Yoongi live with her and her brother.

Whenever she was alone, she was imagining herself being in the boys's shoes. What would it be like? If she was the one teaching him and making him smile? Things would be so much different if she wasn't afraid. If she pushed fear away and act carelessly, she would let him sleep next to her, she would let him lay down her knees, she would caress him just like she used to, she would repay the love Kookie was trying to show her. That's a secret Y/N wanted and would keep for herself and only, even though it'd be pretty hard to do so.