Is this real

Scott's POV:

He collapsed. Mitchell just collapsed right in front of me, his small frame was running and now he's laying on the floor. I can't even think! Quickly I run over to him and try to wake him, he doesn't stir. What do I do? Take him to the nurse! So I lift his limp body up bridal style and walk as fast as I can into the building and find the nurse, she ushers us in and starts frantically asking me questions as she lays Mitch down on the bed.

"He got beat up. I stopped it though, but he took a bad blow to the head I think." I stumble on my words, nurse winters starts checking him over clearly worried. I can't help but tap my foot and hold his hand.

"Scott?" A small voice mumbles, he's awake! "Can you go?" He asks, I sit confused for a moment before nodding and walking away. Why did he want me to leave? I hope He's okay. Not that I care or anything. Well maybe I do care a little.

"Scooter! My man!" I look up quickly and see Matt looking down at me, he has this smirk on his face like he's so smug about something. I hate it. "Why are you in here with that?" He glares at Mitch and then smiles back at me.

"Because I'm a good person and wanted to make sure he was okay," I reply, standing up so I tower over the bully. "You got a problem with that?"

"I do actually, he's a freak Scott Hoying. Are you a freak?" Matt asks, he sounds so innocent and I just a want to punch him.

"Don't you dare call him a freak Mathew," I shove him slightly and he stumbles back before shoving me harder, I shove him back and soon enough were punching each other. I hear the nurse yelling at us to stop but I keep hitting and shoving Matt hard so he's against a wall, I stop then and look down at him. "Don't you ever go near him again." I say shortly and shove him out the room. He yells something before walking away.