Running

"Surprised to see me Scott?" The man chuckles as he stands over me. I slide back as far as I can to get away from his but my shoulders hit the hall, trapping me.

"Please leave me alone" I beg, the words come out as a broken whisper, my voice wavering with anxiety.

He laughs again, a laugh that used to make me smile in the middle of class. He leans down and grabs my wrist, pulling me up with the same strength that kept me down that night.

"Stop" I say quietly as he tugs on my clothes
"Please, I don't want to. Stop Sir!" I whisper, slowly getting louder and more demanding as Salone's hands roam my body and pull of my jeans

I stare at him in fear as flashbacks crowd my mind, bringing up memories I tried to forget.

"Sit down Scott. We need to talk," he pushes me onto the cold hospital bed and sits next to me. I scoot back as far as possible once more to get away. I sit and stare at him silently. "I used to teach young Mitchell too you know Scott," he smiles and stares into my soul with his blue-green eyes, eyes that used to comfort me during exams and math classes. "I would tutor him on Mondays and Wednesdays in my little apartment. He's very weak, you know, and scared, never wanted to get anyone into trouble," he continues on, his voice so happy that it sends chills down my spine.

"When I saw you with him in school I knew that I couldn't let you have him. He's my best student after all. My little teachers pet," he laughs and runs his fingers through his hair. My palms start to sweat as I imagine what he did to Mitch. "Sometimes I would tutor him in the supply cupboard, he's so weak i never even needed to drug him. Not like you," drugs? What? Oh. My eyes widen as realisation hits me. The wine.

"Yes Scott, the wine. You're not as weak as Mitchell, I knew I wouldn't be able to hold you down like I could him. So benzo was the best option. Let me have my way with you with no chance of you fighting back." He laughs a terrifying laugh and places his hand on my leg. I'm so scared I can't move. Images of Mitchell and him flash in my mind.

"Sir stop, please, I have English class" Mitch whimpers as his Salone runs his hands down into Mitch's jeans and bites his ear. He's too small to push him away so he just stands there pressed against the wall of the supply closet, his hands on salones chest trying to push him away.

"Maybe I should bring him in here and have a little-" he pauses to put his hand higher on my thigh. "Reunion," he finishes as his hand sits about an inch away from my crotch. I tell my self to kick him away but my body doesn't respond. I can't even talk.

"Mr Salone, please leave us alone." I manage to say, it barely comes out as a whisper and doesn't stop Salone from moving his hand to my crotch.
"What are you doing?" I ask, my voice stuttering and breaking as I try to make sense of everything that has happened.

"I am going to make you feel good again, Scott, just like I did when I tutored you, just like I did when I tutored Mitchell," he smirks in a way that will haunt my nightmares until I am six feet under and pushes down on my crotch making me whimper in pain. I close my eyes tight and bite my lip hard, so hard I taste the faint metallicness of blood seeping into my mouth.

My left hand slowly moves to the side of the bed, searching for something, I don't know what but I know it will be there. Finally I find it, the help button. I grasp it firmly and try to press the button but my hand shakes so much I can't press it, I breath deeply and try to focus. I manage to get my thumb lined up but just as I press it I feel a sharp pain across my face and a hand grab my wrist and pull the button out of my hand. Mr Salone grabs me by the collar and drags me into the room next door to us, joined together by another door. He locks it and pushes me onto the bed again. This time my body listens to my brain and I fight back.

"I am not weak!" I yell and start kicking at him, my foot hands on his thigh and he stumbles back slightly, but I'm still not fast enough to run away from him as he grabs me. Salone presses me against the wall in a way so that I can't push him back.

Mr Salone unbuttons my jeans and pulls them off me, his hands going everywhere as I try to stop him but my body won't respond. I want to scream but can't.

I stare into his eyes and think back to when I was so innocent sitting in math class. Life was so much easier back then.
"Your petty crush on Mitchell will never happen you know Scott. Not when I'm still around, I'll be there all the time, reminding him of our times tutoring, until he went and blew it," Salone slams his hand on the wall right next to my head, making me flinch away from him. "He let slip one day that I'd been tutoring him, which led to my suspension. They found no evidence of course, but I had to leave," he breathes heavily and runs his fingers roughly though my hair, pulling on it slightly.

I just want to get out of here. Maybe if I just let him have his way with me he will let me go and I can run and call the police or something.

Yeah. Just let him have his way. That will solve it.

Right?