Around

Scott:

I've been having strange feelings about Mitch recently, after what happened with his underwear drawer the other day I can't stop thinking about him... In... Compromising positions. I'm not a creep of course! Im just... I'm just... Confused.

He's so pretty though, his eyes are magical and his voice is like an angel. He's perfect. Too perfect for me. He will never like a guy like me, he could get anyone he wants so why would he choose me? I'm just boring old Scott Hoying who has no talents and so family and no house either now.

An eviction notice was pinned to my door when I got home from school today, the bright yellow paper was what I had been dreading but there it was sitting on my door. I have a week to find somewhere and then I'm out. Who knows where I'm going to live. As I sit here on my old springless couch a text comes through from an unknown number

Unknown: leave him alone Scott.
Unknown: he deserves better than you Hoying.
Unknown: he's mine.

I read all three of the text messages about five times. Who the fuck is this, who the fuck are they talking about?

Unknown: Mitch doesn't care about you. Only me.
Unknown: tell him you hate him Scott
Unknown: typing...

Who is this guy? What the fuck is happening? All these thoughts come to my head as the unknown person types. Then stops. Them continues. What's going on?

Unknown: leave him alone or else Scott Hoying

Leave Mitch alone? Why would I do that? So I text this unknown sender back.

You: I'm sorry who the hell are you? Why are you threatening me?

Unknown: tell him you hate him or else

You: or else what?

Unknown: typing...

Again with the typing? I bite my nails nervously. No not nervously, I'm not nervous, it's a habit that's all.
Then a video comes through. I open it and watch. It's a video of me, and is that Mr Salone? Oh shit. It seems to be taken from the window. I haven't thought about that night since it happened. I can't watch this. He's kissing me. He's... He's touching me... I can't watch... But I can't close it down... Why is he doing that? Why am I saying that? I feel pressure build up in my chest and without my consent my phone is thrown across the living room. It smashes against the wall and I close my eyes. A single tear rolling down my cheek.

Then my phone rings. I look over and see a photo of Mitch on my screen.

Incoming call from Mitchums

Shit what do I do? I can't answer it! But I can't leave him. The phone stops ringing and a text pings through

Mitchums: Scottie? Are you okay? You usually answer straight away?
Mitchums: my mom wanted to know if you wanted dinner? We can order a pizza if you'd like? I know it's hard to be at home alone.
Mitchums: okay you're busy. Just don't forget that I have my first chemo appointment tomorrow? Luv ya x

I read them as they come through from the couch but don't move. I promised I would be there for him tomorrow. But I can't let that video get out. I don't know what to do.

I'm so confused. And so tired and I think I'm gonna fall asleep. Maybe sleep would be the best option right now. So I close my eyes and let my thoughts go free, giving up on the day and welcoming the numbness.

"Scott?" Mitch's angelic voice calls softly from his room as I walk towards the hazy door "are you coming baby?" He calls again, his voice seems close but distant as I reach the door and open it slowly. His room is a bright white and I don't see him at first.

Everything seems blurry but oddly calming. I step into the white room and look around for a moment before I see him. Mitch is dressed in only the lace panties that I found the other day and it looks as if his wrists are... Tied to the bed? He smiles at me and beckons me close. My feet move themselves closer and closer until in standing at the side of his bed.

"I want you to touch me Scott" he whispers and bites his lip. I can feel my jeans getting tighter as I pull of my shirt and slowly run my finger tips up his warm body. I lean in slowly for a kiss but his face morphs into something else.

Just as I connect my lips with his I feel the rough stubble of a man, I pull back quickly and there's Mr Salone sitting at his desk with his tie in his hand, smirking evilly at me. I try to run but the door is locked and my wrists seem to be tied to the desk. When I call out for help nothing comes out. I'm powerless as he approaches me, unbuttoning his shirt slowly.

"We can do some math if you're good Scott, be nice and still now and don't make a noise" he whispers in my ear and runs his hands over my body as I try to escape but I can't, I try to call out but no noise comes. I just have to let him do it to me.

"Scott" he whispers in my ear coldly
"Scott" he's slightly louder This time.
"Scott!" He yells it in my ear and disappears.

I wake with a start and fall off the couch, shaking slightly I look up to see Mason standing in front of me.

"Mitch told me to come check on you so here I am." Mason sighs and sips his glass of whatever. I sit up and lean against the couch.

"I'm fine," I whisper and hold my head in pain.

"You kept calling out, where you having a wet dream or something?" Mason laughs and starts to impersonate me "Stop! Stop! Oh please please!" He laughs louder and I glare at him.

"Please leave Mason." I whisper as I get up and push him out the door.

I guess it was a dream... Thank god.

GUYS! I just realized that it's been over a year since I published the first chapter of this! Wth! I need to Rt better at updating I know but ahhhh this is the longest I've stuck with a story!!!!! And I'm on 3k reads which is so cool for me because the only other work I have on here with that many or more is my smut book lmao