0.6

ØØØØ

ØØØØ

AFTER NATASHA HAD LEFT, Sam and Amber went back to the hotel room they were staying in. Amber sat on the windowsill looking out at the rain, and the view. Sam jolted up suddenly, his gaze moving from his phone, to Amber.

"Turn on the Tv stat" He said standing up,

Amber got up and turned on the small hotel television, Amber gasped at the headlines. "I'll go get Steve" she said hurriedly, running out of the room and down to the reception.

Amber spotted Steve talking to Sharon by the elevators, "I'm so sorry to interrupt, but Steve, there's something you might want to see" Amber said sternly.

ØØØØ

"A BOMB THAT WAS HIDDEN IN A NEWS VAN, ripped through the UN building in Vienna, leaving more than 70 people injured and at least 12 dead, including Wakandas king T'Chaka," A news man read out. Amber, Sam and Steve watched it carefully, but Sharon was on the phone pacing the room.

"The officials have released a video of the suspect, who they have identified as James Buchanan Barnes, The Winter Soldier. The infamous Hydra agent linked to numerous acts of terrorism and political assassinations"

"I have to go to work" Sharon sighed, interrupting the tv.

Steve nodded, and Sharon left quickly,

"Get changed" Steve told the two, "We're leaving".

ØØØØ

AMBER STOOD BESIDE Steve, her purple hair up under a hat and out of sight. She had ended up wearing a white long sleeved top and black ripped jeans and all topped off with a pair of aviators, just trying to fit in with the crowd. Steve on the other hand was wearing a brown leather jacket, jeans, a grey top, a SnapBack and glasses.

Steve picked up his phone and called Natasha once she was in sight.

"Yeah?" Nat sighed into the phone,

"You Alright?" Steve asked hastily,

"Uh, Yeah. Thanks,I got lucky" Natasha stood up looking around her, "I know how much Barnes means to you, I really do. But please, stay home, you'll only make this worse. For all of us",

"Are you saying you'll arrest me?" Steve said into the phone,

"No, but someone will. If you interfere, that's how it works now" Natasha replied,