1.0

ØØØØ

ØØØØ

AMBER SAT LEANING up against the wall of an abandoned warehouse, a few miles from the city. After Bucky had been knocked out, Steve had stolen a car and drive to the nearest inconspicuous area.

Bucky was now currently, sitting across the room from Amber, his metal arm secured by an old piece of equipment. As he began to stir, Amber stood to attention.

"Sam, Steve" She alerted them, as Buckys gaze fell on her.

Sam and Steve walked briskly into the room, Sam stood beside Amber, and Steve went closer to his old pal.

"Steve?" Bucky groaned, making a feeble attempt to free his arm,

"Which Bucky am I talking to?" Steve asked with a straight face,

"Your moms name is Sarah" Bucky said lifting his head, "You used to wear newspapers in your shoes", he chuckled softly at the memory.

"Can't read that in a museum" Steve said letting a small smile form on his face.

"Just like that we're supposed to be cool?" Sam asked in disbelief,

"What did I do?" Bucky asked in distraught,

"Enough" Amber spoke gravely for the first time,

"I knew this would happen. Everything Hydra put inside me is still there" Bucky said miserably, "All he had to do was say those goddamn words".

"Who was he?" Steve asked, folding his arms,

"I don't know" Bucky said faintly,

"People are dead. The bombing set up, the doctor did all that just to get 10 minutes with you. I need you to do better than 'I don't know'" Steve said sternly,

Bucky looked lost in thought, "He wanted to know about Siberia, where I was kept. He wanted to know exactly where" he replied after a while.

"Why would he need to know that?" Amber asked curiously, beating Steve to it.

"Because I'm not the only Winter Soldier" Bucky said guiltily.

——————————

After Bucky has recalled his story, the four let the silence engulf them, taking in what he had just said. Amber had sat down in her previous position, lost in the thoughts in her head.