1.2

ØØØØ

ØØØØ

AMBER JOGGED ALONG side Steve towards a helicopter on the runway of the airport, strands of her hair coming loose from her braid.

Steve shot out his hand to stop Amber from running, as an electronic device shot out of nowhere aimed at the propellers of the helicopter, damaging them severely.

Tony in his Iron man suit and Rhodey in his, landed in front of the two.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport." Tony opened his helmet, turning to Rhodey, "Don't you think it's weird?",

"Definitely weird" Rhodey replied smugly,

"Here me out Tony, that doctor," Steve began,

"The psychiatrist" Amber added folding her arms,

Steve nodded, "He's behind all of this" he told the two.

Amber glanced to the side, as The Black Panther jumped out from behind a truck, "Captain" he said gravely,

"Your highness" Steve replied, a stern look on his face.

"Great Cat dudes here too" Amber muttered quietly,

"Anyway" Tony said grabbing the attention back, "Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in, that was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?"

"You're after the wrong guy" Steve replied monotonously,

"Your judgement is askew, your old war buddy killed people yesterday" Tony told him agitatedly.

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him" Steve fires back, "I can't let the doctor find them first Tony I can't".

Amber arms dropped to her sides almost in anger, as their supposed red headed friend stood beside Tony.

"Steve, Amber you both know what's about to happen. Do you really want to punch your way out of this one?" Natasha said in a calming voice,

"Alright, I've run out of patience. UNDEROOS" Tony called. A red and blue figure flipped out of nowhere, stealing Caps shield and webbing his fists together.

He landed on a smaller cart for luggage and stood up straight,

"Nice work kid" Tony slightly grinned,