0.0

Hello all,

I'm presuming by now you know my name and I am going to presume that everyone has already read the first book.

If not STOP READING AND GO READ 'Audacious', which is the first installment in the Wisteria series.

This book was created out my complete and utterly bored mind, and I would like to say that I never in my life thought I would write a sequel for the first book.

BUT HERE WE ARE!!

I'll let you in on a little author secret, when I began writing this book, I originally had planned to KILL Amber instead of Pietro (sort of like a courageous sisterly thing to do).

Then I began digging and I became more and more obsessed with a character I'd created from my fangirl crazed imagination.

As I reached the chapter that Pietro dies in (*cries*), I couldn't do it.... I couldn't kill Amber, who I'd become so fond and mesmerized by.

So I let her live, but to face challenges such as depression, insomnia, anxiety and fear of being alone, and multiple symptoms of PTSD.

That right there, my friend, Is character development ;)

Anyway, moving on,

Please let me know in the comments, if it's your first time reading, your second time reading or if you've read it before and just saw updated and clicked into.

I'm constantly going back over every chapter in this book trying to make it as enjoyable as possible, so if you see a mistake tell me and I may go and fix it.

Another thing before I go is two words:

Hate comments

That is something that I will delete if I find. This is a positive, safe environment for all and seeing hate comments really brings a girl down.

So without further ado, I introduce my second novel!