1.1

ØØØØ

ØØØØ

A FEW HOURS INTO the car trip, Amber had laid down on the two back seats of the small navy car, her legs resting on Buckys lap. Much to his dismay, Sam had called shotgun as Steve drove.

Finally they pulled into a concealed parking area, beside some train tracks. Sharon, who had contacted Steve about an hour or so ago, exited her car as Steve parked.

"Wait here" Steve said, getting out of the car, to meet Sharon.

"Wasn't planning on moving" Amber mumbled tiredly, stretching out her limbs.

They watched as Sharon opened the boot of her car, revealing the teams suit and equipment.

"Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asked, wriggling in his seat to get comfy.

"No" Sam replied bluntly keeping his eyes on Steve and Sharon,

Amber rolled her eyes, "Too much testosterone" she sighed, as Bucky pushed over in his seat.

Another minute passed, and Amber watched, as Sharon kissed Steve, She let out a scoff of mock disgust and covered her eyes, Sam let out a whistle, and Bucky merely let out a smile.

When Sharon and Steve pulled away, Steve looked back at the trio that sat in the car patiently. They all nodded out of satisfaction at their leader. Steve just shook off their looks.

ØØØØ

After another hour of driving Steve sped into the car park of a German airport, the only car in sight was a white mini van. Amber evacuated the car, knowing exactly who was in the mini van.

Clint exited the van, as Wanda got out the other side.

"Cap" Clint greeted him with a grim face,

"CLINT" Amber yelled running towards him, hugging him tightly, Wanda shot a surprised glare at Amber and her actions. Sure she hated the girl but why was she going to be fighting?

"Hey kid" He said with a warm smile hugging the smaller girl,

"I've missed you, the compound isn't the same without ol' Caw caw" Amber mumbled,

"Missed you too" Clint replied with a chuckle,

Steve cleared his throat and Amber released Clint from her grasp,