1.3

ØØØØ

ØØØØ

AMBER SPED AHEAD of Sam and Bucky towards the familiar sound of Steve.

"COME ON!" He yelled, running at a pace. The entire team was running together. Their goal? To reach the quinjet before Tony interfered.

Amber came to a unsteady halt as Vision blocked her path by shooting a laser centimeters away from Ambers foot. The entire team stopped.

"Captain Rogers" Vision called out, "I know you believe what you're doing is right, but for the collective good, you must stand down".

Amber stood up straight, gulping as the rest of Tony's team assembled behind the floating Vision. She noticed the Spiderboy from earlier flip into stance. She was glad he wasn't hurt, Amber didn't like harming people.

Amber felt a soft tug on her arm, and saw Clint pulling her back a bit.

"What do we do now Cap?" Sam asked quietly,

"We fight" and with that, Steve began walking forwards. Amber looked at Clint who had let go of her arm and nodded to her. Amber started to jog steadily, following him.

This was it, there was no going back now. Wherever this fight took them, would be with them forever.

Amber took a deep breath in and super sped towards the fight, when she ran, it was like time slowed down. She dodged in and out of the fights, kicking the opposing team.

All around her, fighting was taking place. Steve was fighting off Tony and Wanda was throwing crates at the spider dude.

Amber stopped and helped Bucky take down T'Challa. Bucky sent a hard punch towards Black panthers chest causing him to stumble.

Amber took her opportunity to send him flying backwards, only for him to bounce back onto his feet. Bucky lunges forward and put T'Challa in a choke hold.

"I didn't kill your father" Bucky panted,

"Then why did you run?" T'Challa snarled in response,

"T'Challa, you know he didn't do it. I know he didn't do it. Please, we can stop the real evil" Amber pleaded,

T'Challa kicked Bucky towards some crates, Bucky landed on the concrete with a bang. Amber rushes over to him and turned in shock as T'Challa had his vibranium claws out.