D.P.O-1

I fly as fast as I can away from the house. I decided to tell my parents the truth and they went ballistic, shooting and yelling. Jazz of course is at college so she couldn't stop them, but really what could she have done? I can't involve Tuck and Sam or they might get hurt so the only place I can go is...Vlad's. I finally loose my parents on the way there and literally crash through the door and into Vlad.

"Whoa there Daniel, why the rush...is that blood? Who were you fighting this time?" I look up with tears in my eyes, still heaving for breath. "P-parents..." I say and fall apart.

He immediately takes me to the couch and sets me down. "Shush now, no crying for those fools, they don't deserve such an amazing son." I look up at him confused and he chuckles. "Daniel, you don't realize how incredible and brave you are. You grew up knowing to hate ghost because of your parents but when you became half ghost you turned it into something good. Not only that but for the most part managing your daily life as well as always hearing your parents yell about wanting to torture you. I know it's taken a toll on you but you're strong enough to push through."

I had stopped crying to listen to him but his words make me cry harder. It has been hard and I'm actually quiet scared of my parents. "Sh, it's alright now little badger." He mumbles while hugging me. I try to answer but its a jumbled mess. "My own par-hic parents didn't-hic believe me hic. They think-hic think I'm a monster. They want me de-hic dead." I cry into his chest and he just strokes my back.

The phone suddenly rings and Vlad answers. "Hello Madeline. Yes, I have. No I will not. Because I know exactly what you want to do to him. I am aware that he is HALF ghost because of your husbands idiocy. Yes there is such a thing because I'm one as well. You really don't want to try and take me on, your pathetic weapons are no match for my ghost abilities. Accept that you lost your son because of your blind hatred and that you'll never see him again. Good day."

I stare wide eyed at him and he smiles back. "You may call your sister and friends and tell them you will be staying at my house from now on. I'll allow you to continue your 'hero work' so long as you let me help train your abilities. Or what I can at least."

"As long as you stop being a complete villainous froot loop we have a deal."

That night I talk to Jazz, Sam, and Tuck, and though they don't like the idea they agree to me staying here. Jazz is going to come visit every once in a while and Sam and Tuck are gonna move down here when they graduate. I'm going to move schools since I can't be seen or my par-Jack and Maddie will find me, but I'll keep in touch with my friends in the ghost zone and in Amity. I think this will be good for me but we'll see.