D.P.O-11

So I found out on my birthday thay ghost have...mating seasons. Meaning since I'm half ghost I go through this. I also found out that since I am a bottom, also a recent discovery, I have a heat during this time. Basically I turn into a massive slut. Imanaged to stem off these things once a month by taking pill clockwork gave me.

Now my current delima, is my parents decided by themselves, thay we needed a sudden vacation and packed and rushed us out before I could grab the supressant. Wouldn't be a huge deal if I didn't know that my heeat was this weekend...and we will be as Vlads who will also be affected by the mating season. So I'm going to have to avoid him at all cost, which will not work but I can have faith right?

I huff again as we pull up. Mom and Dad just out excited and I trudge along behind them. When Vlad answers the door he's a bit off and I realise it already hit him. I don't really know how it affects the dominant group of ghost, except having them really horny as well. His eyes widen at us and then zero in on me and I feel like I got punched in the gut when the heay suddenly hits me. "Whay a surprise." He grits out and my parents as usual push their way in talking a mile a minute and I just rush to the room I used last time and slam the door. I lean against the door and moan as the heat shivers down my spine. I hesitate before biting my lip and sclosing my eyes rubbing the palm of my hand against my dick. I gasp when there's a knock at the door. "Daniel, your parents are demanding you come down...should I tell them that you are feeling ill?" I can here the breathlessness in his voice. "I-I need...pills. Clock, um Clockwork has pills...helps." There's a muffled grunt before he hits the door. "I can't get to his place in the ghost zone. Only those given permission can find it. Just stay in your room I'll take care of your parents." He walks away and I groan and lay on the bed.

"Go to him. Give yourself. Let him take us." The voice in my head whispers. Another thing I should have mentioned is that after the first heat I began hearing Phantom in my head. We're one but separate at the same time. It's rather confusing. I shake my head and sigh. "No, we're still half human and I won't jump the first person I see because you want to be fucked." I say out loud gasping when another wave hits me. "Want a mate. Want TO mate. Need it. He whispers and I groan and role over, jumping up and going towards the shower. I have to be careful with cold showers because of my ice  core. My power's spaz if I get too cold. I hear the his in my head when I step under the cold spray and manage to cool to a semi normal temperature. I step out and redress before heading downstairs stumbling only a little.

I manage to eat a very small amount, unable to concentrate to eat more, before heading back upstairs; only I stop in front of Vlads door instead of continuing to my own. Just go in. I need this. WE need this. GO!" He yells in my head and an invisible force pushes me through the door to see Vlad pulling off his tie. He turns and his eyes widen. "What the fudge cakes are you doing Daniel, you cant-" the force is still pushing me and I endup on top of Vlad on the bed. Tell him. Want him in us. Want him to fuck us. I shiver and grab his shirt in a tight grip and lowering my head still fighting back the heat. "Please..." I mumble and he lifts my head. "Little Badger I cannot hear you when you muffle your words. What do you need?" I feel a flush rush across my face and my eyes droop with the waves of heat. "Please, take me." I say more clearly and his eyes become impossibly wide and he grabs my arms. My hip involuntarily rotate against his and he groans. Just as I'm about to loose control Clockwork fazes through the wall and injects something into Daniels neck.

He sighs and I immediately feel more at ease. "I told that boy not to go anywhere without his pills." He mutters as I sit up and lay him properly in the bed. "It might be best if you leave some here. His parents are planning to come around more often. And thank you for getting here. No matter how it seems I do care a lot about the boy. He's just frustratingly difficult to handle." He nods and smile. "You forget I'm the watcher of time. I know what you plan to do and what you prevent yourself from doing. I also know your not nearly as evil as you let on, like having your mansion in the middle of the woods to prevent yourself from causing others harm." I swallow hard and nod. " here are the pills, make sure he eats before taking two. And talk to him normally abouteverything that happened. He'll understand." He hands me the pills and fades away. I look down at Daniel rub his cheek knowing Clockwork is right and preparing what I will tell him.