D.P.O-5

So if you thought after saving the world you'd live happily ever after...you'd be wrong. After the disasteroid, Jazz went to college. She slowly found less and less time to talk. Tucker became busy with being the mayor, he slowly lost contact with me since he was busy. Sam became an activist and actually decided to leave Amity to move to a bigger city and continue her campein. I called a couple of time but she stopped answering.

Mom and dad...slowly bagan to hate me since I was half ghost. They were cool with it at first...but soon they started ignoring me, avoiding me, and overall keeping away from me. I even lost contact with my ghost friends. Then at school the bullying got worse, though it actually wasn't from Dash and Kwan. It was from other's including some teachers. Ghost fight went down, and so the town thought I wasn't needed anymore...and then they began blaming me in the first place, saying if I hadn't started fighting the ghost there wouldn't have been as many in the first place.

Evenually people began to hate the sight of me. My parents kicked me out when I graduated, barely, and I ended up just leaving the place and moving to a small city where no one would recognize me. There was one of those stupid statues sitting there and I stand in front of it. "I wish I'd never showed my identity, I should have just let everyone believe I was dead..." I mumble to myself. I should be looking for places to stay but can't find it in myself to do so.

I sit down when it starts raining and watch puddles form at my feet. "Danny, is that you?" I whip my head up to see none other than Kwan standing in front of me. "Um, yeah...hey" I say and he smiles. "Thought I recognized those clothes, how are you? And what are you doing here?" I shrug. "Um, I'm alright. And I'm looking for a place to stay." He stops for a second and looks at me. My clothes are actually worn and have small holes in them, my shoes are worse for wear and I'm sure I look like I haven't eaten in weeks, which is only partly true.

"Well, hey, me and Dash share a house and it has an extra room. Why don't you stay with us for a while until you get on your feet?" I give a look of surprise and he laughs. "Don't worry, we're not nearly as horrible as we were in high school." After a minute I nod hesitantly and he pulls me up. "Let's go, its not to far from here. So how is Amity Park? It's been a while since we've been there." I take a deep breath and bite my lip. "It's...different. There aren't a lot of ghost attacks anymore. Um, everyones doing okay as far as I know." He nods and says "so how are your geek friends. Tucker and Sam, weren't you two dating?" I give a kurt nod. "Tucks running the town and Sam left to do her activism stuff in a bigger city, haven't heard from her in a while." I feel him look over at me but staying looking ahead.

---
Kwan

Something isn't right. The way he's acting is way off from how he used to be. I've also noticed a few things being a doctor and all. He's skinny as hell, which he was always thin but I'm sure if he took his shirt off you could count his ribs. He has dark circles under his eyes like he's not sleeping, he's wearing long sleeves ehich I saw ride up his arm before he jerked it back down, but I still saw the cuts. His clothes are ratty and old, like he hasn't been bought new clothes in a while. I don't know what happened after Dash and I left but I'm guessing it wasn't good.

We finally get to the house and I show him where the room is and the bathroom attached to it. "You can rest if you want, I still have to cook and Dash won't be home for about fifteen minutes." He nods and sits on the bed looking anywhere but at me. I leave and close the door before sighing and calling Dash. "Hey, man I'll be home in a bit, finishing the last of this paperwork." He says after answering. "Okay its cool, hey you'll never guess who I found today." There's rustling before he says "who?" I smirk and say "Danny. He was sitting by the statue of himself in the rain. I don't really know for sure but I think things went downhill after we left. He's acting way different and doesn't look good, I also saw that he cuts..."

Dash is silent and I know why. He used to cut in high school. It's why he always wore a jacket. "What do you think happened? He saved the world, so why would he be so down to start that?" I shake my head. "I don't know. But I asked him a few wuestions on the way home, he doesn't speak to his friends anymore from what I gathered. You don't think the town turned on him do you?" There's a sigh and Dash says "I hope not, it's astupid thing to do seeing as he saved the world and all." I nod and spin around when I see Danny come through the door. "Okay, see you in a bit." I say and hang up. "Are you hungry? I'm not cooking fancy tonight but I do have grilled chicken and a salad." He shrugs and looks away. "Thanks for letting me stay here...nice to see a friendly face around here." I nod and dish out the plates before hearing the door open. "Danny, good to see you again." He comes in and smiles. "Hey...Dash, it's uh nice to see you too." I watch Fenton closly and see him rub at his wrist. We sit down and begin to eat and I see him hunch over his food and put large bites into his mouth, only chewing three to five times before swallowing.

---
Danny

"Okay, I've never been one to walk around on eggshells so spill it. What happened in Amity that made you like this?" I freeze up when he says that. "Umm..." I dig my nails into my arm and close my eyes tight. "It's...a long story..." I hear Kwan mumbling something but don't look up. "It'll help to talk about it. I know depression when I see it and I'll bet everything your cutting."

The sting of tears accompanies the sting of the cuts opening back up when I rake my nails across them. "Fine, you want to know? Me revealing that I'm Danny Phantom was the worst mistake of my half dead life. My parents hate me, my sister and friends abandoned me, as well as the ghost I became friends with. Since most ghost don't attack anymore there's no more use for Phantom and everyone began blaming me for it in the first place. My life went to hell and no reason for me to live but I'm too scared to end it." Once I'm done I lay my head on the table and let the tears fall.

I feel two hands rub my back and Dash says "man Danny I'm sorry. I know how hard it is to feel ignored but you can get through it, just like I did." At this I sniff and look up to see him pull his sleeve up. "But...everyone at school loved you..." he gives a sad smile. "Nah, Kwan and Paulina maybe but the others followed out of fear. My dad wasn't the best, he tended to get angry easily. But Kwan helped me and I'm better and you can be too."

I look at both of them and Kwan says "there's a good therpy office close to here that Dash goes to every once in a while and we can get you in if you want. I won't force anything on you but I think it'll be good for you." Biting my lip I think about it then slowly nod. "If it won't bother you two I'd like that. I don't like hurting myself but I can't help it sometimes and don't even realize I'm doing it others. But yes, I'll go and I'm also going to look at the college here to start. I've got lots of money saved up so I'll be okay."

They nod and we clean up the kitchen, they tell me I'll be starting therapy next week and I found a college and will also start next week. Hopefully my life is getting back on track.