D.P.O-8

I had just sucked Skulker back into the thermos for the third time this week. He's really begining to get on my nerves but even so I don't mind the small workout. I phase through the wall into a classroom that should be empy and go to change back but am stopped by a voice. "Um, Phantom?" I spin around and come face to face with Dash...well face to chest, anyway.

"Oh, hi. You shouldn't be here, they were supposed get all students to the gym and put up the shield." He nods and rubs his neck. "I know, I know. It's dangerous when there's a ghost, I just really wanted to talk to you. You really are amazing, it's crazy how you keep the whole town safe." It's mine turn to rub my neck. "Just doing whats right. I have the power to keep the people here safe, I might as well use it for something good." He nods and I almost choke when I see him blush.

"Yeah, I wish I was as cool as you. All my popularity comes front hurting others." He looks at his feet and my eyes widen. "I really like you Phantom, but I don't think you would like who I pretend to be. I'm a bully hecause I don't want others to talk about me...I know it's not right and I want to change but what if I loose all my friends?" I stand there shocked before chuckling. "Dude, if they leave because you show the real you, they aren't your friends, just find people who accept you for you." He looks at me and smiles back. I watch as he bites his lip and lookals away before stepping up to me amd taking my face in his hands...and kissing me.

I push back suddenly and and fall onto a desk. "Shit, sorry I mean...God I'm an idiot." He turn to run off and I reach out and stop him. "This is what you meant...the you people wouldn't like?" He looks down at his feet and his hands begin to tremble. "My mom and dad knows, he's not to keen on it and roughs me up sometimes. 'Real men don't like other men, real men like women.' He says. Kwan's the only one that accepts me..."

I can't help but smile and chuckle. "I guess we aren't too different after all. If the world figured out who I teally was I'm sure not too many people would like me either." He looks up and smiles back, then suddenly pushes forward again. His lips connect woth mine in a depe kiss and he wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me onto the desk. "I know you might not like me, but just, just let me do this...please." he whispers against my lips and then reaches up and grabs the zipper slowly pulling it down. My eyes widen and I grab his hands. "Wait wait wait, this isn't what you want, trust me. There areuch better giys out there...that aren't dead."

"Don't worry, I'm not an expert but I think I know how to do it." He continues and kises down my chest before circling a nipple with his tongue and sucking on it. His hamd reaches in and pulls my cock out before slowly pumping it. I whimper and grab the edge of the desk. "This isnt...right." I huff out but he continues to lick and suck and liss down my chest before pausing a second and looking at me. Then he slowly slides his mouth down my cock and I cover my mouth to hold in my cry. He begin bobbing his head, sliding his tongue around the head and I feel one of his hands begin rubbing my balls.

"Ah, Dash slow...slow down." I feel the blush rise on my cheeks and grab at his head to stop him. There's a coiling in my stomach and I know I'm getting close. "Dash, I'm...you have to slow down..." I squeeze my eyes closed and feel him begin to go faster, focusing more on the head and his other hand running up the rest of my length.

I gasp and cry out bending over him as I feel myself cum in his mouth. I also feel the two rings and panic but am unable to stop the stransfomation. I cover my face as he pulls back and hear him clatter around. "What the-FENTON!!!" I gulp and glance around some of my fingers and see his staring shocked.

I sigh and stand up fixing my pants. "Look Dash I tried to tell you to...I didn't want to...I'm sorry..." he continues to stare before an angry look comes over his face. "How are YOU Phantom? Were you just laughing at me, when I bullied you?! All this time you could have...if you tell anyone I'll end you, got it!! This jever happened it was a mistake." He says before rushing out of the room.