D.P.O-7

I got distracted. Thats the o ly way Skulker could have caught me, and gotten me here. Now I have to deal with him and Vlad. Some lower goons grab me and hold me back while Skulker sneers and hits me repeatedly in the stomach. "No use running, ghost boy. Once Vlad is done with you I'm hanging your pelt on my wall." He laughs, as a door opens up. I look up and see Vlad...but different. His posture if off and his eyes, are a solid glowing gold color and he grins wickedly at me when he enters.

He comes over and nods at Skulker, you are dismissed servant. I'll need nothing else for a while." Skulker seems angry but doesn't argue when Vlad aims a glare at him. "Now, Daniel, my little honey badger, I'm in desprate need of a fix." He says grinning evily again. They push me closer and I glare. "You'll never get away with this." I growl and he smirks, fangs flashing. He grabs my chin and chickles. "Oh, badger, I already have." I see his fangs lengthen and feel myself panic a bit.

He pulls me closer as I begin to struggle. "Stop, you crazy froot loop! I ain't a meal for your freakyness!!" I yell but I'm not strong enough to pull away and something is preventing me from going intangible. My eyes widen before snappping shut when his teeth sink into my neck. I cry out in pain my bpdy begins to shake as he sinks them deeper. I flinch when I see the rings showing I'm changing back. My body goes limp and I become light headed as my breathing slows down. Ibarely manage to lift my hand and nudge at his chest to get him to stop before my vision goes black.
--

--
I come too and slowly blink awake. I become aware that I'm tied to the bed and without clothes. I look around and see Vlad stabding in front of the bed. "Vlad please, stop this, look I won't call you a crazy froot loop anymore okay, I'll leave you alone unless you try to attack the town. Please..." my breathing picks up and he smirks. "But your rifht where I want you to be Daniel. See I finally realized, after years of rejection by your mother, and that bafoon I used to call a friend. Why not have the next best thing. Now I couldn't get my hands on Jasmine of course, and frankly she's a bit of a bore. She looks like your mother and is very smart as well, but really. Then I thought, you have characteristics of your mother as well as looking like father. So I can have the pleasure of fucking you while not being worried about hurting you!"

My eyes widen and I feel fear creep up my spine. "Vlad, this isn't right. Please, just stop...I don't want this!!" I can't use my powers and I'm defenseless tried up. He climbs onto the bed and I try to pull away as his hand trails up my leg. "Stop it you old fart! Your insane, if you touch me I'll kill you!" I snarl out but he only laughs and comes closer. "How, my dear boy? Your tied up with no way to use your powers. No one if coming for you and no one will hear you screaming out here." His hand stops on my thigh, his thumb stroking the inside carefully. "I can do whatever I want and no one will save you."

He leans down and I feel the sharp pain of his teeth sinking in. I feel the sting of tears and yank at the ropes on my wrist. "Now, be a good boy and hold still." He says and shoves two fingers in my mouth. I panic but can't seem to move as he pulls them out and plaves them at my entrance. I squeeze my eyes shut and whimper when he pushes them in. "Your so warm and tight little badger. Have you ever done this before?" He asks and turn my head away, shivering at the pain.

"Vlad, please...I don't want this...your hurting me." I mumble  he smirks. "Well thats the point Daniel. And I suppose I might as well explain now. Vlad is no longer here, I've taken over and unlike Vlad, I quiet enjoy watching pain slip across you face." He says and pulls out his fingers begore undoing his pants. "No, there's no way. Vlad I know your in there, just come out. Please, I know you can hear me!!" I yell and he grins.

He pushes into me and I cry out in pain. It feels like I'm being shredded, and the peices of me are being scraped down by sandpaper.  He leans down and bites into me again. I feel the sting of tears as he slides in and out of me. He pulls back and wraps a hand around my throat, only applying a small bit of pressure. "I didn't hate you, Vlad. I admired you, thought you were cool. You were different from how my parents were, and you avtually looked at me...I saw it...like I wasn't a disappointment."

He growls and squeezes tighter. "It's not going to help, you can't bring him back." He laughs and rams into me harder. My eyes close and my mouth opens in a silent scream. "Vlad...I-I didn't hate you...I had...I had feelings...for-or you..." I choke out and he tightens his hand more. He grunts and his eyes glow brighter. "Poor little badger, it's not going to wo-" he cuts off and stops all movement. I see a flicker of something in his eyes and a shiver passes over him. "Vlad...pl-please, stop this..." I say pleadingly, fear and desperation tangling inside me. His eyes flicker again before turning back to their normal red color. "Daniel? Where-" he looks around and his eyes widen. He jerks back pulling out of me and I cry out again. "Shit, I mean...I goodness I'm so sorry. I don't know-" I shake my head. He stops fretting and blinks before quickly reaching over and unlocking the shackles.

"I'm so so sorry little badger. It's...he's gotten so much stronger lately and...I don't have anyone to help with this." He changes back to his human form and I sit up and rub my wrists. "If anyone could help it would be one ghost I know. It's possible but I don't know." He looks at me and I see how tired he really is. His eyes are bloodshot and he has dark circles under his eyes. I close my eyes and consentrate. 'Clockwork, I need your help, if your not too busy.' I say in my head and open my eyes, flinching when I see him standin there. I quickly cover myself with a pillow and blush. "You helped me when I needed it. Is there any way to help Vlad?" I ask and clockwork nods. "It will take time, and lots of patience but if he's willing I can help. Though he will have to come to my tower for a while, and I would suggest you two not seei mg each other during this because the more secluded he is the easier it will be for him to get under control. He hasn't been able to because he is constantly fighting his other half to keep you safe."

I blink but nod. "Okay, once you finish with clockwork we can sit down and talk. Don't argue froot loop, it's for the best. Get better and come back to see me." I give him a quick kiss and turn invisible before flying back to my house, hoping Vlad gets better.