D.P.O-10

Danny

So the disateroid didn't distroy the world...but the event did destroy my life. Everyone loves Danny Phantom but not Danny Fenton, like I'm not the same person. My parents were alright for a while, but they started acting weird and when I woke up one day strapped to a metal table I new I couldn't stay there anymore. While the ghost don't attack as much now the ones that do are stonger and more difficult. Oh. And the voices in my head...thats the worst part. I don't even know why but they drive me insane...constantly yelling demanding for blood, and since I could never hurt anyone they take it out on me. I have tons of scars on my arms now because of them. I don't know how.much mpre I can take before I finally just end it...I just want it to be over...

--

Skulker and Technus attacked again today. I managed to take them down, but just barely. I float back to the rundown apartment I'm staying in and drop to the floor. I sigh and lay back, looking up at the ceiling and closing my eyes, just to here the alarm go off. I shot up and gasping and bite my lip. Groaning I drag myself up and stumble around to get ready before heading to school. I avoid everyone and walk into Lancers room. He's not there right now so I lay my head down shivering from the cold. "Just end the suffering" "no sense in going through this pain" "die and don't worry about everyone else, they won't miss you anyway". The voices start up and I flinch as Lancer walks in.

He glances at me and I try to avoid his gaze. "Mr. Fenton...are you alright?" He asks and I bite my lip. "I-I'm fine. Just c-c-cold." The vpices scream at me and I grab my head. "You don't seem fine. I saw the news this morning, if you need to rest you may go home." He says but I shake my head. "I'll b-be f-fi-fine, thank you th-though." I lay my head back down and he sighs before sitting down. I hear people begin to stickle in and someone nudges me. "Hey, why have you been avoiding us?" Sam asks and I clear my throat and sigh. "Um, Tucker is busy running the town and I know you've been working on your vegan stuff. I didn't want to bother you two, and I've been busy too...what with the hunting and all. She nods and glances at my attire. "I know it's cold but, that's a bit much right?" I shurg and shiver again. I've been extremely cold lately and no matter how much I work it off it comes back.

I stuble my way through the day mostly being ignored. At lunch I sit by myself, watching Sam rush off to talk to the lunch ladies again, while Tucker sits with some friends he's made from being mayor. My head throbs and and my hands shake as I look around and catch Kwans eyes. He gives a look of concern but I look away when another shiver racks my body. I stand and stuble towards the back of the school collapsing on the ground in pain as the vpices flare up again. "Danny, you back here?" I hear and curl farther into a ball, unable to speak.

Kwan and Dash turn the corner and rush over. "What the hell is wrong with him?!" Dash asks and Kwan shakes his head. "I don't know man, it must be because of his ghost side." He picks me up and sits me in his lap. "End it all, it won't take long, no one would care if you were gone." The voices shout and whisper and taunt and I feel the sting of tears. "I, I feel sick tell Lancer I had to leave." I stand and change before flying off in a rush. I faze through the rundown wall and fall on the floor. A shakey hand scareping at the bandages on my arms, wishing it would just end. The pain in my head gets worse and I grab it and scream, tears pouring down my face. I finally pull out a crappy phone and finds a number I never thought he would use. "Hello?" He hears the voice and another sob escapes. "Please...I-I can't...it hurts." I cry out again and everything goes black.
--
--
When I wake up I'm on a soft surface and am no longer freezing. My head has a numbness to it and I don't hear a whisper of the voices. I open my eyes and find I'm in a nice bed and Vlad is sitting beside me with his face in his hands. I reach out and touch him gently but he still jerks and looks at me surprised. "Oh thank God. I thought you were really gone. You scared the biscuits out of me little badger, calling me crying and the line going dead. I found what was causing the problem and am calling the police as soon as your a bit more stable. Daniel, they put a devise in you that was basically short circuiting your ghost half. It's why you were so cold and the pain in your head was because the devise was malfunctioning and causing your human side harm too." My hand shakes and I bite my lip.

"A-and the voices?" I ask and he gives a pained expression. "They were sendong the thought through the devise. I'm so sorry little badger." I look down and nod before looking back at him. "But, their gone now, right. Did you get it out?" I ask and he nods. "With a bit of help from a ghost doctor I was able to remove it. They won't hurt you anymore, I won't let them near you." He says and I feel tears sting my eyes before sniffing and hughing him tightly. "Now there are a pair of boys here who say they know you?" I look up confused and wipe my eyes. Just then Dash and Kwan walk in.

"Um, sorry to intrude. We were worried about you. Kwans actually the one who found you and Mr. Masters stopped us on the way to take you to the hospital. " Dash mumbles and I give a surprised look before a small smile comes to my face. "Thank you. It's nice to know someone cared enough about the human me to look." I say looking at my lap and glance up to see them both blushing. "Well, we tried to get your loser friends but they were 'too busy for our games'." Dash complains and I let put a giggle at his red face. "It's fine. We've been drifting apart for a while now...I've come to terms with it." They nod and we talk a bit mpre before I yawn and look at them apologetically. "We can talk more tomorrow, I'll get your work from Lancer, since you need to rest a couple of days and we'll be back tomorrow evening." Dash says before they say their goodbyes and leave. I drift off thinking maybe everything isn't ruined after all.