D.P.O-6

I sigh heading into gym. I was up again all night because of Skulker then Mom and Dad. Now I'm tired bruised and have to deal with Dash and his band of idiot followers. I drag into the gym and towards the locker rooms, heading to the back where no one ever changes in order to keep people from seeing. If they did my parents would be locked up for abuse...which isn't wrong since they do constantly try to kill my other half. I pull my shirt off and sigh. The bruises littler my body and I have a few claw marks as well. At least they didn't hit my face as much. I tense when I hear the scrape of a shoe.

I look out of the corner of my eye and see Dash come around the corner with a smirk but it dropped when he saw my torso. "WHAT THE HE-" I grab him and pull him into the stall, slam him into the wall and cover his mouth, glaring.

"Dont.Mention.This.To.Anyone." I say lowly. His eyes have gone wide and I see a glint of nervousness and...fear in his eyes. "There's no way I did that to you. So who did?" He asks when I move my hand. I pull my shirt on and lean my jeans on since my legs are bruised too. "No one, and why would you care." There's a silence and he asks "was it your parents?" I lean against a wall and stare at him. "Why would my parents hurt me. The only thing they obsessively try to hurt are ghost."

He seems to go into a daze, like he's remembering something before saying. "I know, but I also know what can happen when passionate parents get angry..." I blink twince and then my eyes widen. "Dash, your parents-" "parent. Moms too sweet to do anything but dad...he was in the army and he's kinda strict. He believes I should be following a strict line and I tend to step off...a lot."

He rubs his neck and I look away. "They're not...they don't. It's complicated okay, just don't worry about it." I turn to leave and he grabs my arm. "Hey, don't...don't tell anyone about me either okay? Only Kwan knows and I don't..." I see the nervousness come back and nod. "Don't worry man, I understand." I say and walk away.

----
Dash POV

I'm not entirely sure but I think Danny parents may be abusing him. But some don't...he had claw marks as well as big burn marks, so I don't know. I go the rest of the day and sigh on the walk home. "Your two minutes late boy. If I sent you to military school you wouldn't have that problem."

I sigh and listen to his lecture before going to my bedroom. I think back to all the marks on Danny's body. Maybe he's in a gang? But that doesn't sound like him. Suddenly there's a thump on the roof and I gasp when Phantom falls through and lands on my floor. "You have to hide me." My eyes widen and I do the first thing I think of. I pull him into my bed and land on top of him, pulling the covers over us. Some guyd come through the window and looks around. "The ghost boy came through here, where is he?"

I lift my head from under the cover and glare. "If you don't mind I'm a little busy." They look over at me and I glare. "We're...sorry to bother you, have a good...uh night." They scramble back through the window and I sit back and look at Phantom. He's blushing but its green instead of red. I smirk as he sits up. "Not used to falling into bed with others?" I ask and he shakes his head. "N-no, heh. Thanks though, if GIW caught me there's no telling the kinds of experiments they'd do on me." I nod and he gets up only to rlstumble. "Guess that wail took more than I expected." My eyes widen and I gently pull him back onto the bed. "Hey, hey. If you need to change back I can like go in the bathroom and let you leave. I won't look, I promise. I kinda know about wanting to keep secrets."

He looks at me and smiles. "Actually it's okay if you see. I think I can trust you since you technically know about some of it already." I give him a quizzical look and two rings appear and travel up and down his body, and suddenly Danny Fenton is sitting in front of me.

"Well I really should have known. Looking now you two look a lot alike." I say and he smiles. "Now you know why I have those marks. I fight ghost and get attacked by my parents sometimes as well as GIW." I nod and laugh. "All this time you could have broken me and you just took my weak hits in stride." I can't help but think how funny it is and we roll around laughing at the obserdness. We calm down and I ask "wanna stay? Its late and it'll be a long walk home." He thinks about it and nods. "Wait till everyone sees us tomorrow. Ha, it'll be a riot." He laughs as we settle down and drift off to sleep.