Chapter 14

Jared's POV 

The next day we drove back to our house after dropping Rosie off. Anitta became more cheerful, happier yet I couldn't discover the deep dark story of what happened to her mom. Perhaps .. I had doubts in my mind. What could traumatize such a young girl like Anitta? Suddenly, I no longer felt that she was distant from me. After a year contract between us, she would leave me, leave my bed, leave this place and start a new life somewhere else. The thought triggered me. I don't want her to leave my side, I want her to stay here forever. 

"Anitta, I have a party to attend tonight and I want you to attend with me." 

"Me?" Anitta squeaked "I don't think it is a great idea, Jared. You see I am not a model and not anyone special, maybe you should go with someone else." 

I got angry. "How could you say that, Anitta? I have chosen you to become my girlfriend and have a contract signed between us, you should be doing what you are supposed to." 

Suddenly, she looked sad. Her eyes darken and her mood shrunk but she finally whispered, "Yes I will accompany you." 

"Great because the dresses are already here at our house." 

The drive back home became quite and I thought back at my words. Was I too harsh on her? The thought of her would drive me wild and crazy in every single way. I need to get this straight. Me, Jared Dimitrou, would never fall in love with any woman. Yet, I am crazy over her. 

Entering the dressing room, Anitta looked shocked and surprised. The look on her face was different from any women I had been with. While all the other women's look showed greediness, the want of wealth and money, Anitta only showed pureness and sincerity. In her eyes, there was only surprise and shock registered. 

"Jared, um, I think you are joking because this is a lot of dresses I need to try on." 

"No sweetheart, you only need to try on the ones you like and pick one." 

"I..I don't really know." Anitta looks like a lost child. Her eyes wild looking at me for direction. 

"Hey, it's fine. Just try one dress on and see if it fits you. I will leave you with Marcy. Marcy will help you to choose the right dress." 

Marcy burst into the room with her cheerful smile. The old lady is dying to meet Anitta and to know her since she was surprised that this is the first women who would come to my house. I would always have Marcy arrive at my apartment or the store itself. 

"Are you Ms. Raynott? Jared has been talking about you." Marcy smiles and hugs Anitta and then me. 

"Yes, yes I am. Do I have to try on all the dresses today?" 

"No darling, let me see which dresses would best fit you. Now, Jared darling, please go out and wait as your lovely date tries on all the dresses." 

I smirked. Marcy does have a way with her words leaving Anitta blushing.  

30 minutes later the door opened. Anitta stepped out with her bright red dress that slits on the side. Damn, she looked hot. Everything about her screamed sex as I scanned up and down. She is a true beauty. Her eyes, her hair and her body. 

"Um.. Jared, what do you think about this dress?" Her voice wakes up from my sexual dream. I could feel my body getting hotter and my nether region being woken up. I really need to control myself better. 

"You looked great Anitta. This will be the dress Marcy!" 

"My pleasure darling, I am glad I helped." Marcy leaving both of us while giving Anitta a peck on the cheek. "Now, Anitta, you better make him proud of bringing you to the party." 

Now, Anitta's cheeks are deep red and she is turning her head away from me. 

"It's time to go." 

As I walk out of the mansion with her walking beside me, this feels right. But, am I capable of loving Anitta and giving everything she wants?