Chapter 1-Dealing With It

This book is discontinued on this account. If you would like to read the new and updated version of this book that will be finished go to PlatinumShadowGirl account. She has been given ownership of the book and is finishing it there.

//VIRGIL//

My alarm goes off and sadly wakes me up in the process.

"UGHHH I dont wanna get up." I roll over and grab my phone to shut my alarm off 'FUCK ITS 9:00 MY ALARM WENT OFF LATE IM SO FUCKING DEAD.'

I jump out of bed and throw on a pair of black skinny jeans, a My Chemical Romance shirt, and my jacket. I run to the bathroom put some makeup on grab my bag and run to school.

When I walk in the lady at the front desk gives me a late slip and sends me to class, sadly I have history first AND Roman is in that class. I walk to class and sit in the back of the room as usual.

"Oh look the fag is here, I'm surprised he made it. I thought he would have killed himself by now." Of course Prince charming himself had to mention me being late. I sit down in my seat to find a new bunch of words written on my desk.

Faggot

Bitch

Slut

Whore

Mistake

Waste of Space

Useless

Worthless

Freak

I try my hardest to wipe them off and hold back my tears, then Dweep throws a crumpled piece if paper at me. I unfold it.

Go Cut Like A WEAK BITCH. I cant help but feel the panic attack coming on so I stand up and run out of class.

I get to the bathroom, lock my self in a stall and just start crying I cant help it. There words hurt alot, I pull the blade out of the soul of my shoe and start cutting my wrists each cut calming me a little bit.

But when I hear the door open I lose it, I drop my blade and start shaking and hyperventilating my vision becomes blurry and everything starts closing in on me. Just before I black out I hear my stall open and see Patton standing there worried.

Hey it me. What do you guys think of the new chapter and book plot. I like it more than the last one personally. See you guys next chapter

BYE