Chapter 17 - Fuck Show

//ROMAN???//

     I get back to Romans and go into his mind palace. When I get there I am surprised to see him and all his sides awake.

"Let Me GO!" He yells, I just laugh, it's really a funny site.

"Maybe your little boyfriend will save you, OH WAIT he can't." I say that with  asks as the thoughts swirl around in his head, you can also see his anxiety is starting to sweat and loose his breath.

"What did you do??" I see the anger flare in his eyes.

"Oh, I didn't do anything, you did."  I smirk at him, I know I didn't actually do much, but I knew he would believe me, I am great at lieing. Anyways, if what I say gets to him it will be easier to break him and his boy toy down to nothing.

Roman is shell shocked, I can tell by the dumb expression on his face.

"Well..." I start talking again, "...I was thinking I might swing by Patton's but I couldn't quite decide what to do with him. I could drop you off their, or maybe take control of both of you, oh the possibilities." I look back at Roman and he's NOT THERE. I start to back up before I hear a TINK, and then there is blackness.

//VIRGIL//

As the music sinks into my head I feel a sudden burst of Anger, I am LIVID. HE FUCKING PUSHES ME OUT OF HIS HOUSE AND THEN COMES TO MINE. WHAT THE FUCK.

     I stand up unable to express the pure force of Anger I am feeling. I stomp around and slam doors, I punch the wall with a power I didn't know I possessed, it almost scares me, but the adrenaline is going and I am so fucking mad it doesn't even fucking matter.

     I walk over to some pictures Roman had gotten me to put around the treehouse and pick one up. It's of me and him, we are sitting underneath a tree and he is kissing my cheek.  Without thinking I Chuck it across the room and the glass shatters. The second after I do that I break down crying.

     Jesus fucking Christ I fucking HATE myself, why would I do that. I go grab the picture and just look at it. I watch it suck up my tears that drip into it. I grab a piece of glass still high on adrenaline and gash my arm, immediately screaming in pain.

     I look down and see it gushing blood, I pass out, although I'm unsure if it's from blood loss, or looking at my blood flow out of my wrist.

//ROMAN//

"I.....I'm free...IM FREE." I scream before un tieing my sides and taking control again. Finally free from his grasp I run to the tree house to make sure Virgil is ok, and explain to him what happened. When I walk in I am smiling and ready to see him again, but the second I open the door my smile drops and I stumble back.

"V-v-v-virgil" I manage to squeak out. I run over and collapse over him, tears are streaming down my cheeks. I grab him and lift him into my knees hugging his lifeless body.

"Vir-Virgil p-please, y-y-you h-have t-to stay w-wi-th m-me, I c-cant d-d-do t-this a-alone." I cry into his chest and pray he will live, even though I think he is gone already. I look around and see a smashed picture of us with bloody glass all around, this is all my fault.

I know I was an asshole before all of this, but I had to, h-he made me, If I wasnt mean to Virge he would beat me. When I saw how bad it was I realized I had to do something. I stopped being mean and took the beatings until D-d-decit tried to go after him his self.

I tried making a deal but he broke it, and look what happened. I should have done more. I'm still just hugging him and crying into his shirt. His head hangs lifelessly in my hands until........ HE COUGHS HE IS STILL ALIVE.

I spring into action applying pressure to the wound, I take off my shirt and tie it tightly to his arm and then lay him on his side encase he needs to throw up. Then I call Patton and tell him to come, he might be better for Virgil to talk to. He is freaking out, but will be here as soon as he can.

Please be ok, I love you to much to loose you.

Hey.................... Heheheheh

So, that was a chapter. Your welcome, and I'm sorry. So yeah, it was decit, it wasn't originally going to be until Thomas posted another Sander Sides with him in it. That's when I came to the conclusion it had to be him. Hope you liked it

O.o
Mhm