Chapter 5 - Bullies

//VIRGIL//

     It's been a week sense Pat left and I am currently on my bathroom floor cutting. I started with my legs and eventually got to my wrists. There where so many, I was mad at myself for doing it. But I wanted more at the same time. There were at least 30 on my legs and 20 on my arms. I was finally able to put the blade down and get in the shower.

     I let out a yelp when the water hit my skin. SHIT I'm gonna get in trouble for that one. I wash my cuts and then the rest if my body. While I was getting out I saw a glimps of myself in the mirror.

FATTY

Your not fat calm down

LOOK AT ALL THAT FAT

you're ok

YOUR LIKE A HIPPO THAT ATE AN ELEPHANT

I broke down crying. I couldn't help it. I was trying so desperately to be skinny but I just got bigger and bigger. I'll never be skinny.

     I get dressed in a Fall Out Boy shirt and black skinny jean's like normal. I brushed my teeth and did my makeup then left the bathroom to find the big D, my moms boyfriend.

"What...the...FUCK WAS THAT YELP. YOU BETTER NEVER DO THAT AGAIN OR THIS IS GONNA BE SO MUCH WORSE." He smacks me to the ground and starts kicking me calling me horrible things.

*finally at school*

     Yay I'm here I thought to myself sarcastically. Suddenly I'm slammed against the lockers, but I keep an emotionless face. I feel nothing. I look up and see Roman, I already know hes gonna beat the shit out of me, so I may as well let it happen.

//ROMAN//

     FINALLY I get to hurt him. This is all I've ever wanted. I see him at school and slam him against the locker, he stays emotionless but I dont care. I punch his face HARD he falls to the ground as I let him go.

I start kicking him in the side and I punch him a couple times. Eventually my friends show up to help me finish the job. They hold him against the lockers as I punch his face giving him a black eye and probabaly a broken nose.

//VIRGIL//

     After they leave I just lay there on the cold floor until I finally get the strength to walk to the bathroom where I stay the rest if the hour or two crying.

     Someone walks in and I shut up, I see there shoes under the stalls. Its Roman. I stay quite so he doesn't notice me, but obviously he does. "So....FATTY.....I didnt see you in history. I wonder why that was," He let's out a horrid laugh.

"I'm kidding....I knew EXACTLY where you were. You where right here huh.....right here crying. I honastally dont know why you're still alive, why don't you just do it, no one loves you anyways, just kill your self." I open the door and yell at him.

"MAYBE I WILL," he was taken aback at first but got together.

"nice voice," he says mockingly knowing I dont like it.

"Whatever,"I say in a rough voice from crying and walk back in the stall and he leaves.

*after school*

     I was walking home after a long day of school and start to walk over the bridge, but something was different about it. I set down my bag and look over I would probabaly die if I fell off

I HOPE YOU WOULD

"Me too" I say defeated and start crying while climbing up the railing.

//ROMAN//

     I'm walking home and see Virgil in front of me, ha I forgot we lived so close. Wait why did he stop walking. I crawl behind a tree and watch him. Hes looking over the bridge, I think hes crying, WAIT IS HE ACTUALLY.

Just as I figured out what he was doing he takes his first step up. I imeditally get up and start running to him, he doesnt notice me. I watch him start to take his second step up, I sneak up to him so I can safely grab him off the ledge.

      He takes a step off. I reach over the bridge and grab him by his arm as he starts to fall. He is hanging over the bridge with me holding onto him for dear life.

"Ro *hic* man ple-pl-please l-let me g-g-go-o." Hes crying so hard begging me to let go but I can't. I wont. He looks at me with pleading eyes.

" please p-plea-se ROMAN P-P *hic* PLEASE," he starts to shake his arm trying to loosen my grip on him but I wont let go. I begin to pull him up while he screams for me to let him go. When I get him up he tries running back to jump, thankfully I grab his waist.

     I know I asked for this, but the thought of him not being here with me hurt, like alot. I pick him up over my shoulder and start walking to my house, I need to know he's safe.

He hits my back as hard as he can still crying and trying to run to the bridge. I just keep walking and eventually he gives up with a scream and just balls into my back hanging lifelessly over me. I feel so bad.

     We get back to my house and I bring him up to my room and lay him on my bed, he fell asleep on my shoulder. I wonder how long it's been sense he has slept. All the makeup had run off his face and I could see the bags under his eyes, they were awful, especially accompanied by a black eye and broken nose.

I feel bad............I guess I didnt realize how much I hurt him. I decided he should put on some of my pajamas so I get some out I didnt want to wake him up so I start to take his jacket off. Then I see it.......the cuts......

HEYO,
How are you guys, sorry I'm a little late on this one but here it is. I really hope you liked it. That's really all I have to say. Oh next update will hopefully by the 1st

Bye ×_____×
          Oof