Chapter 10 - The Sleepover

//VIRGIL//

     Me and Pat get back to the tree house when I realize it's still probabaly a mess. I scrambled in and started picking up.

"Sorry" I mumble rubbing the back of my neck.

"What are you sorry about kiddo, it just needs a little cleaning. Here, let me help"

"Patton you really dont have to"

"I know, but I want to"

     The conversation ends there as we finish picking up the tree house, when Patton goes to throw the trash away he sees that picture of us, the one Roman was looking at when I came in. He smiles to himself reminiscing on those times.

"I love this picture" he says turning to me and smiling.

"Yeah, I do too. It's my favorite one."

     He comes over to me, picture still in hand and hugs me.

"I wish I didnt move. I hate it at my new school. I have no friends, no one to talk to or take care of, and the lunch is even WORSE than it is at your school."

"I wish you didnt move too. But can I ask a question?"

"Sure kiddo "

"HOW.....how is the lunch WORSE, they serve rotten carrots." He laughs a little and I'm glad I cheered him up some.

"I dont KNOW." He says laughing some more.

*time skip brought to you by me, your local homo*

     Me and Pat have been talking for hours now just catching eachother up in life. We are in the middle of a debate about which fast food restaurant has the best fries when there is a knock on the outside of the tree house.

"WHO IS IT" Patton yells.

"Its.....ITS ROMAN" Pat looks at me with worried eyes not knowing about last night.

"How does he know about this place." Pat whispers to me.

"CAN I COME IN? ITS COLD OUT HERE." Before Patton gives me a chance to respond he yells.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

"I JUST NEED TO TALK TO VIRGE."

"DONT YOU DARE CALL HIM VIRGE, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT"

"Patton" I almost whisper cause I'm so scared of the yelling. He doesnt hear me and the keep arguing till I step in.

"STOP please, please stop." Patton looks at me realizing I was crying. I start to hyperventilate as he steps closer and closer to me. Roman comes in to see what's going on and also starts to rush twords me. I fall to the ground backing away from them, I dont see Patton and Roman standing there trying to help me. I see my mom and her boyfriend standing there with anger in their eyes.

     The words of my mom and her boyfriend haunt me. They start swimming around in my head making my attack worse. I slam my hands again my ears and start rocking back and forth keeping my eyes shut so hard I get a headache. Without noticing I start whispering stuff to myself.

"Please dont hurt me, please dont hurt me, please dont hurt me" I see my mom slap my and start shaking more even though it's all in my head.

//ROMAN// 

      There are a million thoughts running around my head on how I could help him and what's going on and if this is my fault, but they all get stopped when I hear Virgil whispering to himself.

"Please dont hurt me, please don't hurt me, please dont hurt me" he starts shaking worse.

" I'll do my chores just dont hurt me, I'll never leave and just be a slave but please dont hurt me, You can beat me as much as you want but please not right now..." he continues rambling, after each sentence his body gets more and more tense. I reach out to touch him when Patton stops me.

"Dont touch him or he will go into full panic. " He whispers to me.

"How often does he get these?" I say really worried.

"Come with me" he says leading me out of the tree house.

"But what about Virge, I mean Virgil, will he be ok?"

"He will probabaly be better if we leave, because then there wont be a presence around him, because he seems to think we are gonna hurt him." I follow him out before immediately asking questions.

//PATTON//

"What was that, how often do they happen, have I ever caused one, will he be ok, are they always this bad, when will it be over, Do yo-" I cut him off.

"Slow down there kiddo I can only answer so much at once"

"Oh, yeah, sorry"

"You should be going home, its late. But here take my number, you can ask me as much as you want over text, but one at a time please."

"Ok, thank you. Will you at least tell my when he is better sense I didnt get the chance to talk to him?"

"I sure can."

"Thank you" he says before rushing home. I go back in the cabin to find Virgil fast asleep, he must have passed out. I text Roman before picking him up and putting him on his beanbag. I fall asleep soon after.

Hewwo,
I hope you enjoyed that chapter and I hope you are all doing great. I've been thinking about doing a face reveal, would you guys want that? Let me know if you do, because I probabaly wont unless you want it. Anyways, the next chapter wont be out till after new years, I'm really sorry about that. If I find some time during break I will write, but I will be pretty busy with family.

See you later alligator
_ _
O ) moody bitch