Chapter 6 - Where Am I

//ROMAN//

     Oh my God he has so many cuts. I start panicking, I don't know what to do.  I stumble back and fall on my butt making a loud thump. I turn to look and Virgil is starting to wake up, SHIT SHIT SHIT. THIS LOOKS SO BAD. I get up and put his jacket over him and step out side the door.

//VIRGIL//

     Wha-whats going on I think to myself. I finally pry my eyes open to see where I am or what happened, but I don't remember anything. I'm in a room, its not my room..........OMG ITS NOT MY ROOM WHERE THE FUCK AM I.

      I start hyperventilating and sit gay up, I'm looking around but dont see anything familiar. Then Roman walks in, my heart drops, I suddenly remember everything that happened I'm backing away from him not knowing what he wants to do to me, but I hit the wall I cant back up any further. He Is Going To MURDER Me And Then Say It Was My Fault For Not Jumping Fast Enough. I think panicked

     I get up, I'm now standing on his bed while he is slowly moving twords me. My vision is starting to go blurry, but I cant pass out, who knows what he would do to me. I do what I know best, I run. I charge at him he looks a little scared but I keep running. I jump grabbing his shoulder with my left hand and fling my self over him landing smoothly. I start running out of the room, then out the house. He doesn't live far from me so it wont be hard to run home. I climb his house to get an advantage and see where I'm going. And I'm gone.

//ROMAN//

     What the FUCK just happened. He was there then there and here and POOF HES GONE. I had no clue he was that athletic, why hasnt he ever fought back when I tortured him, he easily could have gotten away from me, but he never even tried. Jesus Christ I'm an asshole. What if he goes back to the bridge???? SHIT!!!!

     I run to the bridge and wait there all night hoping he doesnt come back. At like 6 am I finally fell asleep on a bench close to the bridge.

//VIRGIL//

     It's the next morning after a long night of crying. I barely got any sleep but non the less I start to head out thankfully I didnt run in to dickwad or mom. I start to walk to school, but as I near the bridge I see someone sleeping on a bench.

     I get closer and see....ROMAN???? The fuck is he doing here. Whatever it doesnt matter, I don't ever want to see his dumb fuck face again. I walk by and continue on my way to school.

*time skip*

     It's now lunch and I still haven't seen him. I know he's a jerk, but I'm kinda getting worried about him. I head back to the bench to at least see if he's still there....he is. But hes awake this time so I start to walk away, then he notices me, FUCKING HELL WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME.

//ROMAN//

     I didnt know where I was at first, then I remembered last night. I check my phone for the time and OMG ITS ALREADY 12. I start panicking, looking around for anything I might have left on the bench and getting up to go to school. Then I see Virgil. He saw me and turned around starting to walk the other way. I know he probably doesn't want to talk to me, but I'm going to.

      "Hey Virge wait up " I yell after him and start to jog twords him. He stays quiet and keep walking with his head down. Suddenly he stops.

"Why'd you stop walking?" I ask him. I turn around and look at him to see him crying.

"Vir-" I get cut off by him,

"If you are going to hurt me just do it, dont act like your my friend and NEVER call me Virge again." He says looking up at me. He stands there preparing himself to get punched.

"Virgil I dont want to hurt you, I feel bad about what I did." I can already tell he doesn't believe me.

"People dont change overnight Roman."

"Some do," I reach my hand out twords him and he flinches back so hard he almost falls. It breaks my heart, I cant believe I was so mean to him.

     He starts walking fast past me and I dont try to stop him, he's still crying and is eventually running away from me. I just stand there mad at myself for being a dick.

//VIRGIL//

     I start walking away from him, then I start running, eventually I'm full on sprinting while crying my eyes out. Him calling me Virge triggered me, because that's what Patton use to call me. I just dont want Roman calling me that, especially after what he's done to me.

     I get to the school and go to the bathroom wiping my tears. As I go to leave the bathroom some of Romans friends walk in.

"Look who we have here" Thomas says towering over me.

"What do you say we give me a lesson." Another one says spitting poison out of there mouth.

"What a great idea," the biggest one Mark says grabbing my collar and nailing me to the wall.(I have nothing against Mark just felt right.)

*time skip to after a horrid beating*

I'm on the bathroom floor covered in bruises. I cant even move I'm in so much pain. It's almost as if the universe hates me because, just then, the prince himself walks in. Great!

Hi!!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I tried a new writing style this time, does it make it easier to read conversations because that's what I was going for. Also do you guys like me switching back and forth from Virgil's and Roman's Prov. Or would you rather me swich per chapter. Anyways hope you had a great week and I'm hoping for next chapter on the 2nd sense I got this one out early.

Me, OUT!  (€¿€)
                       ○
                   help.