Chapter 12 - Screaming

//VIRGIL// 

     'THE FUCK IS HAPPENING' is all I can think as I cry into Logans shoulder.

     After a couple minutes of him trying to calm me down he is successful. He pulls away and looks me in the eye.

"Virgil, there is something serious I would like to talk to you about."

"Yeah" I say looking down and sniffling,

"What is it?" I question already knowing the answer.

"Well first of all, I would like to know what you where doing in the forest,  secondly I would like to know why you harmed yourself, and finally, I would like to know how often you get panic attacks like that one." He says all at once making me slightly overwhelmed, but I start as best as I can. I know I'm probabaly not getting out of this one, and Patton trusts Logan so why can't I.

Because PATTON doesnt even talk to you anymore. He moved on. He doesn't CARE about you anymore, much like Logan here.

"Virgil I would like an answer." He states a little more firm.

"I-I-I w-was in t-th-the forest t-to get a-away f-f-from w-where I l-live." I lie hoping he doesnt see through it.

"Ok, and why might you be getting away from where you live?" He asks.

"Y-you o-o-only had th-three qu-ques-stions." I say hoping I dont have to answer more.

"Perhaps that is true, but your answers spark more questions."

     After alot of talking and explaining I'm aloud to leave. I slip out of the house and start walking. I don't know where I am so I just hope I come across something familiar.........and I do.......but it might not have been the best thing to come across.

     I take a couple steps closer to the bridge Roman saved me from. I've been trying to avoid it, but maybe this is a sign that....

     I walk to the rails and peer over the edge like I did months ago.

     Should I...?

yes Yes YES Virgil this is all you have ever wanted, if it wasnt for Roman we could have done this a long time ago

     I start to believe what my mind is telling me and begin to crawl over.

ALMOST THERE JUST ONE STEP MORE

     I try to block the voice for a second as it is honestly scaring me. I sit down on the bridge with my legs hanging over the abyss and just try to talk myself through this, because I really want to...but I don't at the same time.

      I think about what my life has been and were it could go, but it wont go anywhere if I end it.

"I hope you arent thinking about jumping." Says a  familiar voice from behind me. I dont look back at them and instead just look over again. I hear them come and sit next to me, except there legs arent over the edge.

      I can feel them looking at me and all I want to do is look back... but I cant. They touch my cheek and I jump having not prepared myself for the contact. They bring my check over and make eye contact with me.

     I start crying when I see them, I dont know why, I guess just seeing them, and confirming it was them was enough to make me... loose it.

"Hey, hey why are you crying My Chemically Imbalanced Romance?" Roman asks wiping some of my tears with his thumb. Instead of answering him I just cry harder and lean into him. After a minute or so I speak up,

"Why-y are y-you he-he-re?"

"Well...I was looking out my window when I saw you walk by my house, I was kinda worried. You looked pretty out of it, so I followed you here. At first I was worried you were gonna jump, but then you sat down, and I came and sat by you."

"Why do you care weather I jump or not." I mumbled to myself.

"VIRGIL, What do you mean, I care so much. The night you almost jumped made me realize home much of a douchebag I am, and I am terribly sorry for that."

"Then why don't you talk to me.... you havent said a word to me sense the night I had Patton over." He stares at his shoes in thought until I desterb him by getting up and starting to walk away.

"Virgil WAIT," he calls after me.

Hey Yall,

I know this was a shorter chapter...and it took forever to get out... and it might not be the best, but I really hoped you enjoyed it. Next chapter should be out by the 23rd.

Bye bye
                   ♡-♡
              ROCK THOSE SUNGLASSES
                              BEECH