Chapter 11 - Voices

//VIRGIL//

It's been a week sense Patton and Roman were here. Roman hasn't talked to me at all, I think I upset him somehow. Hes not mean to me anymore which is a plus, but why isnt he talking to me?

It's simple, he doesnt fucking like you. Why would he like you, have you seen yourself? You really need to stop getting your hopes up, it's only going to hurt you more.

And like usual my mind is right.

Well obviously, I'm always right. You're a useless piece of garbage, a worthless toy, a little faggot that...

My mind continues with the insults so I try my best to drown them out. Sense I'm in the middle of the fucking forest I'm not to worried about anyone hearing me. I grab my phone and hook it up to my headphones. I start blasting my music and sit down on the beanbag emotionless.

It's still not loud enough to drain my thoughts so I turn it up the rest of the way. I feel like my ears are going to start bleeding, but the voice is gone, and that's all that matters.

I start singing along while I let the lyrics sink in, hitting me hard.

"Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just dont belong
And no one understands you

Do you ever wanna run away?
Do you lock yourself in your room?
With the radio on turned up so loud
That no one hears you screaming"

With that one word my whole mood changes. I go from emotionless to very very distraught. I fall off the beanbag onto my knees and just cry into my hands. Crying turns into screaming, screaming turns into breaking, you can only break so much.

I had already broken. Where do you go after breaking? You loose. You start to loose those broken pieces that gave you the chance of coming back together.

I lost a piece.....

I rip my headphones out and scurry to find my blade. Once I have it I start running. I dont know where I am going, but I just keep going further and further into the forest. I run faster and faster, every step I take I feel my legs get weaker, but I have to keep going. After running for about 20 minutes I feel a sharp pain.

I look down at my hand where the pain is coming from and see a big black hole.  I fall to the ground and grip my hand tightly.

I'm helping you....

You tried to IGNORE me. You tried to just BLOCK me OUT but I'm not leaving that easy.

GRAB YOUR BLADE YOU USELESS FUCK.

I reach for it, the pain is unbearable. As I grab it another wave of pain comes and I drop it.

GRAB IT!!!!

I reach again and get it successfully. I get it open when the voice screams at me to cut.

I make a thick gash in my arm and the pain from my hand starts to go away. I make two more deep cuts before the pain is finally gone.

You did good, but that doesnt make you any less of a mistake.

I curl in on myself and cry against a tree for what seemed like hours before I finally passed out.

//LOGAN//

I was walking through the woods like I usually do, when I found something....unusual.

It was a shiny object. I didnt know what it was at first, I got closer to inspect it when I saw it it was a razor blade. I decide against touching it seeing as I don't know where it came from. Getting closer to it I see a thick line of blood on it. I sit up and look around.

The blood is fresh. It maybe an animal, or a human. Either way it may still be close by. I figure I should look at least 20 feet in each direction.

After several minutes of looking I come across a person. They seem to be unconscious and it looks as if they had been crying. I know I cant leave them here so I put my book down and pick them up.

I get back to my house and start looking for injuries. I take of there jacket and see three big gashes in there arm. They are still bleeding so I put on gloves and start cleaning them up. Once I'm finished I notice a rather large scar on there hand.

I go to inspect it when they wake up. Though they didnt just wake up, they woke up screaming. It startled me so much I fell off the couch, when I registered what happened they had stopped scream and were now hyperventilating.

I immediately jump into action to calm them down.

//VIRGIL//

I'm being chased, I dont know what's chasing me and I don't want to. I keep running till I find a house and I run into it. I get inside and lock the door behind me so the monster cant get in. Its pounding on the doors and I know it wont hold for very long so I start looking around for anything.

I didnt realized at first, but this is my childhood house..... It starts playing my memories, they are all good and happy and it's so great seeing my mom, my dad and me running around and having fun........... then it all..........changes.

It gets alot darker really fast. I was maybe 9 when my dad died. My mom was crushed, I havent seen her smile sense that day. Then we moved, mom couldn't be in this house that had so many memories of him.

As I watch my mom open the door and leave, I remember the monster. It gets in and starts attacking me. One of its claws going through my hand, exactly where the pain was earlier.

I bolt up and hear screaming. I didnt realized I was screaming till I saw.......Logan?

Hi beech,

How are yall? How were your holidays? Mine were pretty great😊 Anyways, how is it?? Is it good? Logan was in it, bet you werent expecting that one 👉 Also the song is Welcome to My Life by Simple Plan its really good, I left it up top it you havent heard it.

Bye bye
__ __    AAAAA
°   °      AAAAAA
----/      AAAAAA
  KIIILLLLL MMEEEE