Chapter 2-Patton Please

//Patton//

I was having a weird day, it started with Virgil not meeting me outside his house like normal. Then in Math Logan was staring at me. He never does that he's usually to busy learning, does he know I'm leaving soon, I hope not. I needed to go to the bathroom so I raised my hand to ask if I could go.

The teacher let me go so I start walking down the hall. Out of the corner of my eye I see Thomas and Roman giggling about something, SHOOT DID THEY HURT VIRGIL. Instantly I start running twords the bathroom, when I get there I hear metal drop and someone crying in the stall. I quickly get it open just in time to see Virgil pass out.

//Virgil//

I wake up in hospital and see Patton sitting by me crying. He must have brought me here.

"Patton why'd you take me here?" I know hes crying but I'm mad he knows I HATE hospitals and he took me here anyways.

"I-i-i-m s-sorry Vir-rge I was j-just s-s-so wor-w-woried a-b-bout you" I start to feel a little bad after he said that

"Look I'm sorry Patton but you know I hate hospitals, so why did you take me here?" I really didnt know why I was here, did something happen or.....SHIT I KNOW WHAT HAPPEND.

I start having a panic attack realizing what I did and why I'm here. Patton immediately sprung into action hugging me and telling me he's not mad at me. I eventually start calming down when the doctor walks in scaring me so much I fall on the ground and start panicking again, I cant thing straight.

HE WANTS TO HURT YOU

I push my self against the wall and continue to push even though I'm not going anywhere

HE HATES YOU
HE THINKS YOUR FAT

I start crying all I see is him coming at me

HE WANTS YOU DEAD

With that thought I pass out again...

//Patton//

"VIRGE" I yell as I grab him and pull him into a hug. The doctor immediately rushed over asking me questions about his family and anxiety, ...questions like,

"How long has he dealt with anxiety?"

"Is this bad compared to his normal attacks?"

"Does he have parents we can get in contact with?"

I tried to answer them as honestly as I could but I really didnt know, Virgil keeps that part of himself as hidden as he can.

After the doctor left I just held Virge in my arms knowing he will never let me do this, but it was nice. I look down at his wrists they are all bandaged up which makes me feel better and worse at the same time.

I feel better knowing that they got cleaned properly, but it makes me sad because I didnt realized how bad it was. I was such a horrible friend to not even realized he's in pain and I wont even get to see him much longer.

I feel him stir in his sleep and try to wipe my tears as fast as I can, but it's no use, they just keep coming and coming. Eventually Virgil is the one hugging me to make me feel better, it felt nice knowing he cares for me so much that he would hug me. Considering he HATES physical contact.

"Patton what's wrong?" I hear him say this and I start to cry more and he just holds me till I'm done.

"Are you ready to tell me?" I weakly nod my head in return.

"I just care about you so much and it hurts me when you are hurting," a few more tears slip down my cheeks and I see a tinge of pain in his eyes.

//Virgil//

I didnt mean to hurt Patton.

But you did you ALWAYS do.

I shake the voice out of my head best I can for now and see the door start to crack open. I watch as the doctor walks in staying close to the wall as not to scare me, which I appreciated.

"Virgil," he says in a soft voice,

" I need to talk with you, is that okay?" I nod my head, he asks if he can come closer and I say yes. He sits down in the chair besides me and starts.

"Patton could you leave for a minute?" Patton gets up and leaves but makes sure to ensure me I'll be ok first.

"Your cuts are all patched up, you will be on suicide watch for 3 weeks, I have written a note and expect you to give it to a guardian at home. I also noticed you are..." hes gonna say over weight,

"... extremely..." here it comes.

"...under weight and you will need to eat this every day to get healthy again"

What??? Under Weight???? But I'm so fat. He hands me a list of stuff I need to eat, and how much a day, ect, ect.

FINNALY, he let's me go and I am just relieved. Until I remember what time it is and realize I'm Late.

"Shit Shit shitshitshitshit......SHIT." I start running to my house leaving Patton confused and worried.

HEYO,
SOOO.....HOW BAD WAS IT?? Jk. But THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING MY BOOK. In all honesty I never expected anyone to read it and know I have people telling me they enjoys it, and all I can think is YAY IM GLAD YOU ENJOY IT but why?????? 😂 WTF THE EMOJI HELP...... nvm. Please tell me what I can improve on with my writing, because I want it to be enjoyable thx

BYE,
also remember to bug me about updating😉 bye