Keep your promises

Lance looked at you. You could see the memories flowing through his brain as you smiled back at him just like you used too. His mouth fell open and he eyes you up and down.

"(Y/n) I didn't know it was you." You laughed as Lance began to stutter and blush hard. 

 " Well, Lancey Lance. " You said in a seductive tone. Lance's blush deepened as you got closer to his face. He stepped away from you and you giggled slightly as all the other paladins gave you two a confused look. Lance's face showed fear and interest. Why would he be showing interest? You know he didn't like you, but soon the tables turned and the roles reversed.

 "Well then (y/n)." Lance said, in the same tone you used earlier. You felt your face begin to burn up. Pidge and Hunk chuckled behind you, while Mullet boy looked away, crossing his arms. Shiro looked at you and Lance, still quite confused. Allura looked happy that Lance wasn't flirting with her for once. Lance out his hands next to your face, trapping you to the wall. 

 "O-okay L-Lance I t-think that's e-enough." You said, becoming quite nervous around the boy. He was now making you blush and you didn't like this feeling. 

 "No. Because now I'm taller and you owe me a little something." Lance leaned in, becoming only inches from your face. 

 "I n-never thought y-you'd actually be t-taller." You said, sweating a little because of how close he was. 

 " Too late. You said you would. " Lance pressed his lips to yours and your body tensed to at his touch. His lips were surprisingly soft and you felt yourself losing who you were. You didn't like him and you never would. He flicked boogers at you, for goodness sake! But this Lance wasn't him. He was better. He was more someone you could fall in love with. When he pulled away, you looked into his eyes. Then slapped him across the face.