Halloween part 2

You groaned and rubbed your head. Your vision faded in and out before you finally began to see clear. 

 "Wha?" You mumbled, still a little groggy. You were sitting on dirt, in a princess dress. You were surrounded by trees and there was no clear path out. None of the others were in sight. You stood up slowly, as the dress was very long. You were already wanting your pants back. You trudged through the bramble, as the golden dress for stuck on a thorny bush. You clenched your teeth as you tried to get it untangled. The fabric was glittery and it shed onto your hands. You have it a hard tug and it ripped down the side. Shock overcame you as you examined the rip. It ripped perfectly, almost too perfect. It's like you were living a fairytale where everything goes your way. You stood up, and continued. 

After around what felt like two hours, your feet ached and your head was spinning. It's like you were traveling in circles. At first, you had tried to make land marks around you, like a certain tree or maybe a big rock, but they just disappeared. You kicked off the flats on your feet and let down your hair, which had been pulled into a half ponytail. Your hair finally had (dream hair volume. Ex. Good volume or no volume.) Which you'd always wanted, but never had. You laughed to yourself, content with that. Life like a Disney princess isn't so bad. Then, you heard a bush move. Your head whipped around and terror filled your body. This wasn't how you wanted to die. Not in a wooded area around none of your friends or family. The noise for closer and you jumped up, grabbing the hem of the dress so if you needed too you could sprint for your life. You stood in a running position as A girl's head popped out of the greenery.

 "Shiro! You nearly have me a heart attack!" You let the dress fall back down as Shiro stood up slowly and began to walk over.

 " Well, I'm glad I found you. You're the only one I've seen. " he said, eyebrows creasing with what you hoped to be sorry and concern. You smiled at him and placed your hand on his shoulder. He turned his head and beamed. It was like he never felt this before. The both of you stepped back.

 "You look like a princess."

 " I think I am one. "

 "Yeah well I'm a cat.... Ironic." You laughed as you got a chance to soak in the outfit. Her had black cat ears and a black tank top with ripped sleeves. His jeans were purple and the combat boots were black to match. He even had a purple collar with a bell. You snorted a bit at it. It fitted his purple lion aesthetic. Then it hit you. Your outfits must match your lions. But your fabric was gold, so where was the purple? Shield voice brought you out of your thoughts.

"Maybe we should try and find the others." 

 "Maybe." He began to walk over to where he came.

 " Shiro, I think that the place resets locations after time... Like creating a new version of itself. I've seen certain landmarks, then 5 minutes later they're gone. " he nodded at you.

"I've experienced the same thing." He profile seemed worried, again. It was almost like he always needed your comforting.

 "We will find them. I promise." You aren't good at comforting normally, but he seemed like he needed it. A tear slid down your face. Your mind didn't believe your words. What if you never found the others? You established a good friendship with them and you hadn't thought of ever losing that. The best thing you could do is HELP him find the others. You knew he thought of you guys like family, and as you two set out into the setting sun, you couldn't help but think that you were doing the right thing.