Escape

Warning

Profanity will be used. There is also mild abuse in this chapter along with sexual harassment. The character perspectives will also change. Read at your own risk.

You bolted into a pod and took off into space. You needed to get away. You kept flicking back to his face in your head. 

 "No! I can't! I wont....." You let your voice trail off and you let your face fall in your hands. This was the third time today you were crying. You wiped away your tears as the area around you became darker than it normally was. You looked up in a panic and saw a Galra ship above you. 

 "This is Prince Lotor, surrender now or face the consequences." The man said, almost sounding disappointed. 

 " No. " You respond, stern.

 "Well, looks like we are doing this the hard way." He clapped his hands together like a child.

 "Seize her." That was the last thing you heard before blacking out. 

*    *    *

You woke up with a throbbing headache. You try to stand up, but find yourself chained.

 "Well, dammit." You mutter, completely unaware of the figure next to you. 

 " Hello, (Y/N) fancy seeing you like this. " The man smirked at you. You figured this was Prince Lotor, or as you had come up with, Prince Lotion. He sauntered over to you, carefully moving around certain areas. They looked stained with a blood like substance. 

 "Now, Voltron can't form without you. Stay here my little kitten." He purred. Like purred. Who the hell purred?

 Back to Voltron

 "She's not back yet." Lance said, concern in his tone. He had been pacing for three Vargas (hours).

 "Lance, her coordinates say She s in a Galra ship. Without her, we can't form Voltron, therefore could never beat Zarkon and his army." Pidge stated, quite matter of factly.

 "But shes out there-"

 "Lance please, Pidge is right. We are in no shape to fight Zarkon or Sendak for that matter." Shiro said, placing his hand on Pidge's shoulder. Hunk looked up at Lance. He smiled a sorrow smile.

 "Lance is right. She can't be gone and we leave her there. She can't fight on her own and is in no place to take the abuse they are probably putting her through. We can't just leave a team member behind. It's like leaving a puppy to die in the freezing cold. Guys, if we don't get (y/n) back, our chances of forming Voltron have gone from slim to none." Hunk said, looking at his fellow paladins. Keith began to slowly nod as Lance vigorously shook his head.

 "We're defenders of the universe. This is what we should do." Keith began to say something else, but Lance cut him off.

 " Yeah! And I have something to tell her. " Lance blushed and looked at his hands.

 "Well, I guess let's suit up paladins." Shiro looked nervous about what they were getting in to.

Galra ship

You wavered your gaze slightly as the chains rubbed through the skin on your hands. 

 "Give in now sugar." Lotor said, in a tone that made you want to kick his ass into another reality.

 "No." You felt his slap before he made contact. Over the past few days he had abused you and you waited for Voltron to save you. Bruises decorated your arms and your eyes were sunken in along with your cheeks. Dark circles showed and you looked exhausted. To be honest, you were. You had refused to tell Lotor who you were and what you were doing out in the open space. This time however, he wasn't having it.