Savior

"What? That has to be wrong! I would never! I could never... wait." You counted off the times in your mind Pidge had made you blush. All the times you found them adorable or pure. Every time you wanted the, in your arms. You looked up, meeting your eyes with Hunk's amber ones.

"I'm Bisexual?"

"Pansexual. Pidge is Nonbinary."

"Well ain't this interesting." Hunk laughed. At least you had found a way to make a joke out of it. Hunk pulled you into a hug.

"Gee Hunk. If you wanted to choke me, you could've said so." You giggled with Hunk this time, letting it go. You liked Pidge and you wanted to yell it to the world. Everything was falling into place now. You never felt what you and Pidge had with the guys. You wanted to run your fingers through their hair. It just looked so soft. Then you remembered, they weren't here. They were alone in this awful area, probably thriving. But you didn't care. 

"Hunk! Do we have any idea where they are?" You honestly felt like crying, but you composed yourself.

"(y/n) a reading came in earlier. It was a signal for help. I'm guessing it's from Pidge." You cursed under your breath and jumped up.

"I'm going to go find them."

"What?!?!"

"Bye Hunk. Tell the others not to worry. I'll be back." You stalked off, determined to find this little munchkin. Hunk was clearly worried but you didn't care. You just slashed through the bushes and made your way into the distance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You groaned. Your muscles ached in pain and your feet were begging for a rest. No way. You kept walking. all of a sudden you heard a high pitch squeal for help. You jerked around, looking for the source of the sound. A growly voice responded to the cry.

"Oi! Shut it or we'll cook you first!" You crept over to the source of the sound. There was Pidge, tied up by a troll. Their face was bruised and cut. You heard them whimper as the troll lumbered over to them with a knife.

"Or shall we cook you first regardless?" You couldn't take it anymore.

"Hey! A Hole! Come here!" Pidge's face lit up as the troll whipped around in shock.

"Who are you?"

"The worst person you could see right now." A devilish grin spread across your face as he charged. You slid on the Earth around his legs. He stumbled over trying to catch you. Panting, you jumped up on his back and snatched the blade from his belt. You ran all the way up to his skull and drove the blade into his eye in a swift motion. He screamed, holding the wound. You flipped off of his back, satisfied. You ran up to Pidge and untied them from their bonds. You picked Pidge up bridal style and began carrying her.

"T-t-thanks." You saw their cheeks grow red.

"Anytime." You felt Pidge kiss your cheek. You almost dropped them from shock. You heard their small giggle.

"Was that a good enough reward for saving this princess?" They batted their eyelashes at you. You smirked and kissed their lips. It was surprisingly soft and pleasant. They squeaked.

"Yeah I guess it was." You smiled.

"I have been waiting for that!" Pidge screamed happily.

"But Pidge. I thought you said you were straight?" Pidge ran her fingers through her hair and muttered

"I lied." Before kissing you again.

Hello lovelies! I totally cannot find the comment which told me to do this with Pidge but shoutout to that genius. we stan. anyways I hope you enjoy and please check out my other story! Thank you and see you soon! ;)

P.S. If you want to know this is here, so I could get advice. I really like this girl (HAHHAH that's gay!) and she likes me but we're going to different high schools, so she won't ask me out. Since I'm single, this other dude has been flirting with me, and must I say it's awkward because I think I've lost sight of ever liking a dude ever again. H E L P