Secrets

You sat down with Lance and began. You spit it all out. How he tortured you, how he assaulted you. When you finally got back to the castle of lions, you got off first. Allura pulled you into her room to get proper clothes on.

 "Um Allura I don't wear stuff like that."

 " Nonsense, (Y/N). We have no other clothes your size. This will do for now. " It was a (Favorite color) dress with frills along it. You sighed. May as well wear the dress instead of nothing. You slipped the article over your head, just to make sure it fit. It did. Allura then made you take it off and shower. You watched the dirt slid off your body. The shower felt like heaven. After, you grabbed the dress and put it on again. Allura styled your hair in a bun to keep the water off of the fabric. You smiled at her and slid your feet into the flats. She led you out of her room.

 "Hey (Y/N)" Shiro said with a smile. You smiled back at him. He seemed unaffected by your new appearance. That was probably for the better. You smiled as you walked into the control room. Lance and Hunk's mouths dropped open. Keith scowled and looked off, Pidge smiled at Allura and you. 

"You're gorgeous." Hunk said with a smile. You blushed. Lance smiled his goofy grin. You weren't too worried about them though. It was Keith who was on your mind. after being complemented a thousand times by each Hunk and Lance, you made your way to Keith.

 "Keith what's wrong?"

 " Nothing. "

 "Keith, I grew up in your shoes too. I get what it is to be secretive. And I'm sorry you're like this. If I could change your past, I would. Now tell me, what's wrong?" He looked at you.

 " Outside. " You nodded and followed him into the hall.

 "I don't know how to tell you this. I think it's like a bandaid." You smiled.

 " I like Lance. I think, but I know he likes you and I'm sorry. I wish I could stop my heart racing every time he smiles. But I can't. And it sucks. " You looked at him, shocked.

 "Keith. This isn't your fault. I don't like Lance. At least, not yet. I mean, he's my best friend. And I think I know what's best for him and that appears to be you. I would wait a bit. You do know he's bi right? " it was Keith's turn to look shocked. then, he smiled.

"Lets keep this a secret, okay?" You nodded.

"Mullet boy, your secret is safe with me."