4

"Who is Jonah talking to?"Jack asked coming in the room.
"My brother. And it can't be good."I said shaking my head.

Jonah hung up with tears in his eyes and handed my phone back to me. He bit his lip and Jack hugged him. I stood there and started shaking as Jonah pulled away.

"What did he say?"I asked softly.
"That you asked Brandon to wait a year for you and that year is almost over. That he thinks I'm being used by you. And he saw texts between you and Brandon a few weeks ago flirting with each other."he muttered.
"I don't care about Brandon. I care about you Jonah. You know that. We been together every day since they went on tour. I don't delete texts. There isn't any flirting with him in my phone. Check for yourself."I muttered.
"I'm just going to go to bed early. I'll text you or something tomorrow before we leave on our tour."he mumbled.
"Thought Nik was going with us."Jack spoke up.
"Apparently not anymore."I muttered as Jonah went upstairs.
"Did he just?"Zach asked.

I got my stuff and hugged the girls since they were actually going with the guys. I got in my Audi and drove a little over the limit to get back home. I went up to my room and my phone was going off. I unlocked and saw it was Jonah calling so I answered it.

"We aren't meant to be are we?"he asked his voice cracking.
"I thought we were until you put it like that before I left."I replied.
"We only just started being a couple 3 months ago Nikola. It's hard for and on me. You know I have trust issues."he muttered.
"And tour starts tomorrow. You're leaving for almost 5 months. I was going to go with you guys."I said.
"I'm sorry Nik, I really am. I heard your brother's friend crying when I was talking to Nick. No one deserves to hurt like that."he answered.
"So what just going to throw away the last 3 months with me?"I asked.

He hung up and I was blocked when I tried calling him back. I laughed and turned my phone off before getting into bed myself.