10

PrincessMara: if anyone sees this handsome guy please tell him happy birthday

PrincessMara: if anyone sees this handsome guy please tell him happy birthday...no we are no longer in a relationship but I still love him and wish him all the best
TheRealNickMara: baby sister he still loves you
Brandon_Arreaga: will you please answer my texts at least Nik
PrincessMara: haven't got any texts from you Brandon
Zion: you haven't texted any of us back Nikola.
Alexys: she's texted me and Nick..
PrincessMara: Alexys!?
TheRealNickMara: babe she asked you not to tell them.
Brandon_Arreaga: wow ok I get it.
Austin: your attitude the other day pushed her away bro. She was just trying to take care of you

I got off Instagram and went to my inbox. -5 new messages from My Baby-. I clicked on it and started crying reading each text he had sent. I clicked his contact and decided to FaceTime him. He answered on the first ring.

Me- you mean everything you said B?
Him- every last word Nik. I don't want to lose you. 5 months after waiting a year to have you. You mean so much to me and I'm sorry.
Me- I love you Brandon
Him- I love you too Nikola
Zion- hey give this man what he wants Nik and come spend his big day with him.
Austin- we're having a party barbacue type thing for him in a little while.
Me- I'll be there in a few minutes. Act like I left the house. I'm in my room.

I heard them laughing downstairs and ended the call. I headed downstairs and Brandon smiled over at me. I walked up to him and kissed him softly a few times.

"Now I have everything I wanted for my birthday."he said making me smile.
"Wait B you wearing contacts now?"Edwin asked.
"Yeah my glasses broke last week."he replied biting his lip.

I kissed him again tenderly and he blushed when I pulled away.
Zion snuck up behind him and wiped icing right in his face catching him off guard. I started laughing and he gave me an evil smirk. I ran and stood behind my brother still laughing.

"Babe come on that's not fair. You let Z rub icing in my face on my birthday."he said pouting.
"You'll wipe it off on me no thanks."I replied watching him walk over to us.
"I got you baby sister."Nick said laughing at B.
"Fine I won't wipe it off on you baby."he replied as Nick stepped out if the way.

Brandon wrapped his arms around around my waist and kissed me softly. I locked the frosting from his mouth and winked at him. Alexys handed him a wet towel and he wiped the rest of his face off.