15

*3 days later*
"Your crushing me."I muttered opening my eyes.
"I wasn't even crushing you babe."he laughed before kissing my forehead.
"I can get used to waking up like this not going to lie."I said as he got out of the bed.
"We gotta be ready to go in a hour Princess."he said checking his phone.

I got up and threw one of his hoodies on. He pulled on a shirt and we both went to brush our teeth. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and he kissed me softly. We went to get our bags and I started laughing.

"Looks like Edwin packed for everyone already."he said coming up behind me.
"I'm glad you're feeling way better babe."I said turning my face to the side.

He leaned his head on my shoulder and I kissed him softly. We headed down to find everyone else and Nick smiled over at us.

"A band for 2 years and starting to get recognized for who we are and our music finally."Austin said pointing outside at the fans who had found out they were there.
"Where's hotel security?"Zion asked.
"On the way. And we had your driver pull around to the delivery doors out back."the manager said walking over to us.
"Babe you ok?"Brandon asked seeing my face.
"Yeah just crazy seeing how they found out you guys were at this hotel baby."I laughed.

He smiled and kissed me softly making them all going crazy outside. Nick laughed and tapped Brandon on his shoulder.

"Time to go. I'm ready to see Alexys. Tiffany and Fiffany are waiting in the van on Austin and Edwin."he said.
"We coming Mara."I joked.

He stuck his tongue out at me and we followed him out the back of the hotel. We got in the van and Brandon pulled me into his lap.

"No no no."Zion whined looking over at us.
"Hush Z. They're cute and happy together. Besides he was sick."Tiffany spoke up.
"Thanks Tiffany."Brandon laughed.

I leaned back against him and the ride to the tour bus was surprisingly quiet. I turned around and everyone besides myself and Zion were asleep. We put everyone's stuff on the bus and Zion yelled inside the van to wake them up. Brandon pouted at me and shook his head.

"What's wrong B?"Zion laughed.
"She let you wake me up."he said pouting.
"I love you babe."I said watching his face light up.