17.

Alexys: when you best friend has more fun with her babe on a lazy day
Tagged: PrincessMara and Brandon_Arreaga
Zion: she got B good damn lol
Edwin: ah Nik really 3?!?
Austin: he's not complaining
Brandon_Arreaga: that's all that happened anyway
PrincessMara: tryna get me killed Alexys 😭😂
TheRealNickMara: only thing that better be happening this week in that bed 🙄😒
Tiffany: 😂😬

I kissed Brandon's neck and he laughed when my brother walked our way. Nick lifted me up and carried me across the room.

"Babe let them be."Alexys laughed.
"We have a meeting and he has to get those covered up. Nikola if you're going to mark my man then do it where they can't be seen."Zion spoke up.

I winked at Brandon and he walked over to kiss me softly. Nick hugged me before kissing Alexys. Brandon laid his head on my shoulder and I rubbed his back as the rest of the guys ran around getting ready.

"Brandon Michael Lee Arreaga let's go."Zion called from the front door.
"Damn gonna do me like that Z."he laughed pulling away from me.
"I love you B."I said kissing his cheek.

The guys left and Alexys smiled over at me. Tiffany and Fiffany had left the day before to go back home. I bit my lip and smirked at her before plopping down on the couch.

"Do you regret what you did in the past with leaving B?"Alexys asked.
"Honestly it's been hella crazy Lex. He waited a year to date me like I asked. We dated 10 months cause ya know what happened the first year we were together. Then we got back together and have been together over a year this time. I regret cheating on him. I love him with everything I have. The fans have been so supportive of our relationship. They love you and Nick. They live Tiff and Fiffany."I replied.
"I remember that year he waited. Nick would ask him about you and his face would light up Nik. He would tweet out about you low-key and it was the cutest thing ever. Nick said B fell in love with you the first time he saw you."she replied.

I blushed and my phone started going off from my account notifications.

Edwin: look at my man's smile

Edwin: look at my man's smile. Sorry @Princess_Mara but I'm taking your boyfriend.
Tagged: PrincessMara and Brandon_Arreaga
PrincessMara: my baby is hot 🤤😍
Brandon_Arreaga: Eggwin 🤢😷🤕 I'm only for Nikola
Alexys: his smile though Nik. Bet someone said your name
Zion: guilty. ✋

PrincessMara: he belongs to me @EdwinBrandon_Arreaga: he's cute you should date him Alexys: I agree Nik

Brandon_Arreaga: he's cute you should date him
Alexys: I agree Nik. Date that cute guy up there.
Nick: that's my man
PrincessMara: my king. My baby. I love you Brandon.
Brandon_Arreaga: I love you too baby girl.

I locked my phone and smiled at Alexys. We found something to watch  on TV until the guys got home.

******************************
"We home."Nick called walking inside the house.
"All of us except Brandon."Edwin said before he saw me sitting there.
"And where is he?"Alexys asked.
"Store."Zion replied with a shrug.

My phone buzzed and Nick grabbed it before I could. Alexys checked hers and her eyes darkened.

"Why cover for him? All of you are wrong and you know it."she groaned.
"Lex?"I asked biting my lip.
"He's out with Charlotte."she said getting my phone from Nick.
"It's not like that Nikola. He loves you and you know he does."my brother mumbled.

I unlocked my phone shaking and went to his contact. I hit the call button and he picked up after the first ring.

"Baby it's for a promotion."he spit out.
"For who?"I asked.
"The band and our new single that's all I promise. I'm not going to do anything that would cost me you."he replied.
"That my baby girl?"I heard Charlotte ask.
"I love you Nikola. She's coming to hang out with us."he told me. 
"I love you too Brandon."I spoke up. 

They came into the house a few minutes later and he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"Uh B. Can't breathe."I laughed.
"He's shaking."Alexys said getting my attention.
"Brandon what happened?"I asked when he let me go.

He looked into my eyes and kissed me softly a few times.

"Bro?"Nick asked.
"I got jumped down the street by those wanna be singers."Brandon muttered.
"They all jumped at once."Charlotte mumbled.
"I'll kill them."Zion said heading for the front door.
"No. Leave it."Brandon mumbled.
"You're shaking B. They can't get by with what they did to you."my brother snapped.