11

PrincessMara: it's been a crazy year with these guys right here

PrincessMara: it's been a crazy year with these guys right here. They are the top 2 most important guys in my life. The other 3 fall in right after them. Anyway as I said a crazy year. Brandon I love you and you know I always will no matter what life throws at us. I hope she makes you as happy as I did. Nick, my older brother, my best friend I love you so keep your head up and keep doing what you do. To everyone else that's in my life I love you all and after today I'm leaving social media for awhile.
Comments have been disabled

TheRealNickMara: those of you who caused her mental state to breakdown I hope you're happy

TheRealNickMara: those of you who caused her mental state to breakdown I hope you're happy. Brandon didn't cheat on her and she sure the fuck didn't cheat on him. I'm sick of the rumors. That's my sister and he's like a brother to me. They were happy together and a few Beanz decided to ruin that over hate and jealousy
Comments have been disabled.

Brandon_Arreaga: you will always be my everything and the love of my life Nikola

Brandon_Arreaga: you will always be my everything and the love of my life Nikola. I don't want anyone else. And those of you who took something so important to me away I hope it hurts you just as bad as it's killing me.
User: not like you won't move on to the next girl that comes around
Zion: User not cool. Don't come at B crazy like that.
TheRealNickMara: bro they ain't worth it Zion
PrincessMara: I'm still a friend B. I'm not going anywhere just so those few Beanz can win. I'm just not going to be active.

Corbyn walked inside the room I had at their house and hugged me kissing the top of my head.

"Was getting hard juggling 2 guys wasn't it?"he asked softly.
"I'm just thankful no one told Nick or Brandon that I was hooking up with Jonah the last few months."I muttered.
"They will beat my ass when they find out won't they?"Jonah spoke up.
"No Alexys and Edwin will attack me for hurting Brandon that way though."I said.

Jonah pulled me away from Corbyn and connected his lips to mine softly a few times. My phone rang and it was a FaceTime call from Alexys. I pulled away from Jonah and smiled.

Alexys- how you holding up?
Me- I been better. Think I'm going to go out with Christina for awhile.
Alexys- you still have the hickey from B from the other night.
*She flipped her camera and he smirked over at me with a wink*
Me- still gets me.
Alexys- he's going to the mall with Nick to get shoes.
Me- got ya. Love you Alexys I'll talk to you later.

I locked my phone and Jonah pouted at me. I pecked his lips and he sighed. Christina walked over and pulled me into her for a hug.

"Nikola are you just using me?"Jonah asked making me clenched my jaw.
"You know damn well that I'm not using you. Jonah Marais I picked you over him didn't I?"I spoke up.

He sighed and my phone started going off. I bit my lip and he saw it was Nick calling me.

"Let's go Nik."Christina laughed.
"I don't know if I'll be coming back."I told them.
"If you go hangout with them. I'm sorry Nikola but I'm telling Nick and Brandon what's going on with you and Jonah."Zach spoke up.