7

PrincessMara: officially mine

PrincessMara: officially mine..thanks for waiting..love you B
tagged: Brandon_Arreaga
Brandon_Arreaga: I was going to post first lol..love you Nik
TheRealNickMara: this makes even me happy. B better treat you like he's supposed to

Brandon_Arreaga: couldn't ask for a better girlfriend

Brandon_Arreaga: couldn't ask for a better girlfriend..love you Nik
tagged: PrincessMara
PrincessMara: and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend love you B
Charlotte: could of had me

Brandon stood up to throw our trash away and I looked over at Nick. We got back to the van and Brandon wanted to take the middle seat.

"B what's going on? You alright?"Austin asked.
"I shouldn't have ate. Didn't taste right."he replied softly.
"Are you going to be sick?"Edwin asked.
"I don't know. I just want to go home."he said.

The rest of us got in the van and he laid his head on my shoulder. Zion started driving and Austin handed me a bucket from the back of the van.

"He won't use that."Nick said looking back at us.
"I will this time. Fuck pulling over."Brandon mumbled.
"B calm down."Edwin said.

Brandon flipped him off and sat up taking off his glasses. He put the bucket in his lap and started coughing. We ran over something cause the van to bump around and he started to be sick. I rubbed his back until he was done and saw tears making the way down his face. Austin took the bucket when we stopped and Brandon wiped his face off.

"You ok now B?"I asked softly.
"Yeah thanks Nik."he mumbled.
"Wish I had someone who rubbed my back when I got sick."Nick said.
"You have Alexys and hate being touched."I spoke up.

Brandon leaned over on me once we got out of the van and I saw 3 girls looking back at me. Alexys walked over to Nick and kissed him softly. Tiffany latched on to Edwin and Fiffany did the same with Austin. Both of them giving me an evil look.

"Yo that's Nick's sister both of you need to stop. She's dating B."Zion said getting all of our attention.
"Her name is Nikola and that's my boo."Alexys said walking over to me.
"I'm going to go brush my teeth babe."Brandon whispered in my ear.

I nodded and he followed Zion into the house. Alexys hugged me and we followed my brother inside. Everyone else followed us inside and Brandon came downstairs smiling at me.

"So she's the sister and same girl Brandon waited a year for."Fiffany said looking over at me.
"That's exactly right. And I'd do it all over again."Brandon replied wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.
"Wasn't she just with that kid from Wdw like 3 days ago?"Tiffany asked.
"We broke up 3 days ago. We only dated for 3 months."I spoke up.
"Hey B you ok? You look a little pale."Alexys said.
"I ate something that didn't agree with me at lunch. I'm fine now."he replied with a shrug.
"Nik took care of him."Zion spoke up.
"What happened to him talking to Charlotte?"Tiffany asked.

Brandon shook his head and gagged at the mention of her. I rubbed his back and saw tears in his eyes.

"Get to the bathroom B."Austin said getting freaked out.
"I'm not going to throw up again Austin damn."Brandon muttered.
"Leave B alone."Alexys said getting irritated.

I gave her a smile and sat with him on the couch. He laid his head on my shoulder and everyone decided to watch a movie together. I looked over halfway through and he was passed out.