6

PrincessMara: about to go see my brother and his boys

PrincessMara: about to go see my brother and his boys. Excited and nervous. 😬
TheRealNickMara: don't keep us waiting forever Princess
Edwin: hell she got B all nervous over here too...
PrincessMara: don't worry I'm on my way.

I pulled up in front if the house in my Audi and Austin was outside with Zion. I got out and they both hugged me. We got to the door and Nick opened it. He hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

"Koala Bear."Edwin said grinning and running up to us.
"Egghead."I laughed.

I looked around the room and bit my lip looking at my brother. He smiled and gave a little shrug. Arms wrapped around my waist from behind and I let out a surprised yelp.

"If that ain't Brandon I'm going to kill someone."I said.
"It's me Nik."he laughed putting me down.
"Damn I missed you."I replied turning around.
"I missed you too."he said looking into my eyes.
"Ok before the making out and hooking up begins can we go get some food cause your boy is hungry."Edwin spoke up.
"You're always hungry Edwin."Austin laughed.

Brandon pouted at me and rolled his eyes. I pinched his cheek and Nick laughed at us. Austin grinned and Zion took Brandons hat placing it on my head. We walked out to their van and Nick pulled me to the side.

"Please don't hurt him Princess. I love you cause you're my sister and he knows not to hurt you or I'll kill him. But we can't take him getting hurt again."he said softly.
"I'm not going to hurt him Nick."I replied.
"Nik want to sit with me?"Brandon asked with a little smile.

I ran back over to him and we sat in the very back seat. My phone started going off and he quirked his eyebrow at me biting his lip. I took it out and saw it was a notification from Instagram.

Brandon_Arreaga: I just wanted to take a moment to admire this cutie right here @PrincessMara thank you User1: she's gorgeous BrandonTheRealNickMara: and you better treat my sister right BUser2: this the girl he was tweeting about on tour

User1: she's gorgeous Brandon
TheRealNickMara: and you better treat my sister right B
User2: this the girl he was tweeting about on tour. She's beautiful.
PrincessMara: thanks B and you're pretty cute yourself 😉

I watched him blush and look down at his lap. I nudged him and kissed his cheek when he looked up. Edwin groaned from the seat in front of us and Zion slapped him in the back of his head making us laugh. We got to the restaurant and Brandon wrapped one arm around my waist when we got out of the van.

"Hey Nick what day is that year up on again?"Zion asked looking over at us.
"Today actually."Brandon spoke up.
"Are we acting on our deal today or waiting?"I asked.
"I'm not waiting any longer Nik, I waited for a year."he replied.

I bit my lip and he winked at me. We got inside and placed our orders. My brother walked closer to us and nudged Brandon. He nodded and I noticed the cashier trying to flirt with him. He looked at me and placed a hand under my chin pulling me closer.

"I haven't ate yet don't start kissing her now."Edwin laughed.
"Out of luck there."Zion spoke up as Brandon kissed me softly a few times.