one

━━━━

━━━━

Braylee Thompson was a enigma. She's gentle, sweet but with a simple comment about someone's outfit or the way they look is like striking a match in a gas filled house.

The only person who understood Bray was her best friend Kai. A loud, obnoxious, oblivious guy who has stuck through with her all through middle school and high school. Even when he fell in love with Braylee's sister Genevieve.

Although Braylee and Gen were twins, they were only small similarities in the way the looked. Barely any in the way they treated others and acted and dressed.

School was always a getaway from home. It was always Genevieve this, and Genevieve that. Especially when it neared holidays.

Braylee was always in the shadow so that was another reason why she tried to keep a good image at school. That's why she left positive messages in people's lockers with little scribbly pictures.

━━━━

"Braylee!" Kai yelled as he entered the Thompson girl's room. Braylee was sat at her desk scribbling down the notes.

Your style is great!

You have a beautiful smile!

I think you deserve a milkshake for being so great at lacrosse!

They were usually extremely cheesy and over dramatic but Bray always knew who's locker she was putting them in. "You almost done?" Kai asked as he leaned over her shoulder to see her doodling an animated milkshake on the side of the note.

"Yes. We still have an hour before we have to leave Kai." Bray said turning her head to see her best friend and taking her gel tip pen and poking him on the nose.

"Bray! Come on! I just showered." Kai exclaimed as he ran to Bray's vanity to rub off the blue gel on his nose which just ended up smudging all over his nose. "Bray!" He whined.

"Oh my gosh Kai come here you baby." Bray stood up and smoothed out her overall skirt. She was wearing a long sleeve striped shirt that flared slightly at the neckline and sleeves. She licked her thumb and rubbed off the ink before wiping her thumb along his cheek.

"You're such a weirdo." Kai exclaimed while wiping his cheek.

The hour passed and Kai and Bray were basically racing to see who could get their shoes on the quickest, grab a snack and see who was out the door.