eight

━━━━

━━━━

Braylee left the house and watched Peter jump out of the Jeep. He ran up to her and smiled at her.

"Hiya Bray." He told her as he grabbed her hands. Bray tilted her head slightly at him and smiled.

"What's up? Why are you here?" Bray asked as she toyed with his fingers. Peter smiled and pulled her flush against his body. Braylee's breath got caught in her throat as she grabbed his arms and watched wide eyed at the golden boy.

Peter leaned down and pressed a kiss to Braylee's lips. Bray kissed back before she heard Kai screaming her name.

Bray jerked up in her bed to be greeted with Kai at the foot of her bed. "Hiya. Yeah we're going to be late if you don't get up now." Kai snapped throwing a hoodie and sweats at her. Braylee groaned as she tried to focus on getting ready, rather then her dream.

Braylee got ready quite quickly before brushing her teeth and grabbing her phone and slipping on socks.

Once at school in first period, she hurriedly scribbled out notes and then asked to go to the bathroom in which she went to random lockers and stuck them in.

As she was wandering the halls trying to find a certain locker to put her note into she overhead someone.

"Peter you have to tell her. She deserves to know." It was Lara Jean Covey's voice.

"I know. I know. I don't want to lose her as a friend cause I'm afraid that's what will happen. I already lost Gen, I can't lose Bray too."

"I'm sure you won't. You just have to talk to her."

Bray furrowed her brows before continuing to walk down the hall and past the stairwell where LJ and Peter were.

"Braylee! Hey!" Peter called out to his fake girlfriend and jogging to catch up to her. "You look cute today." Peter complimented the girl who stood in a oversized hoodie, sweatpants and sock and sandals.

Braylee snorted and rolled her eyes. Peter scoffed and tugged her a bit closer. "You do." He tucked a piece of curly hair behind her ear and let his hand linger on her cheek.

"Peter?" Bray asked, looking up through her lashes into his eyes that made her nerves flush away.

He hummed a response as he was scanning over her face with a content smile. "Kiss me." She mumbled to him and he stopped searching her face and looked back to her blue eyes