Crime

"Info-chan!" she yelled down the phone, as she stood over a couple of bodies from the occult club. It was a week later and Ayano had continued her murder spree with the next rival, a goth and shy girl called Oka Ruto (Normally, I can't hurt Oka...but damn it Ayano....). The easiest way was to murder everyone in the occult club in succession and due to their coward attitude, murdering them didn't result in apprehension.

So, now she had 6 bodies to deal with. And she needed the help in disposing them, as Midori wasn't enough. The green haired girl was standing nearby, with a look of disgust and horror evident in her face. Yet, she made no complaints. "Would you please stall the police, as someone happened to call the police before I got to finish!"

"Alright, alright. But it'll cost 5 panty shots," the disgust on Ayano's face told Midori that her info broker wanted something......less than appealing.

"But I only have 4," the pure annoyance on Ayano's face spoke to Midori that she may need to do something that she wouldn't want to, and she just stood there in silence as she hoped that wasn't the case.

"Don't you have that green haired retard working with you, why not get her panty shot. I haven't got one yet, someone wants it," the perversion in the info broker's voice that rang through the phone bugged Ayano a lot. "Surely she'll cooperate, after all she's your little pet."

If Ayano was annoyed by that, she hid it well with her next line. "Alright, Midori. So sorry about this, but lift your skirt," and that with what Midori had hoped wouldn't happened, a blush rose on her cheeks as she lifted her skirt in pure embarrassment. Snapping the photo, Ayano quickly sent the 5 panty shots to Info-chan and got the police stalled. "Okay, we have these bodies to clean up. Stay here."

Ayano headed outside and saw nobody around, with the exception of Borupen. "Borupen, mind doing me a favor," she put on a attractive smile and posed sexily, to awaken the spiteful boy's dirty mind so she could get the favor easily. "Mind asking if Inkyu Basu has a crush on anyone, and text me the answer later," the boy nodded his head, even though it was clear he was annoyed. Once he was gone, nobody was there as the gardening club were meeting up at their club area and the bullies were taunting another student.

"Okay, we have to clean these up quickly," Ayano stated, picking up her rival's body first and carried her outside and checked for Shiromi. Hiding the body in the girl's changing room, she ran back to see that Midori was struggling to drag another body. She quickly picked up another body, and dragged another with her hand. Then she remembered that she had a good hour until Shiromi did her rounds, she couldn't be more lucky.

All the bodies were soon located in the changing room, where Ayano quickly changed into a clean gym uniform. "Okay, time to get these to the incinerator. I'll handle the delinquents, you make sure nobody comes in here."

Getting rid of the delinquents was so simple, she just murdered all of them in a row. There was one missing, but she paid no mind. She had a good hour until the police arrived with the stalling, she quickly dumped the 4 in the incinerator and then headed back to Midori and the other bodies. "Okay, we're good. Lets get these to the incinerator."

Half an hour later, the Incinerator was switched on and the scent of burning corpses filled Ayano's nose. 10 people had been murdered and nobody would catch her. "Alright, good work today. Thanks for the help," Ayano made sure to compliment Midori's work, especially after the nightmare incidents. Yes, incidents. After the first sleepover, Midori stayed over more and more as she was so lonely on her own...and she was sure that deep inside, Ayano felt the same. "So, you staying over tonight? Considering, they'll be sending us home early....due to the whole," she pointed at the incinerator and then checked the police timer that Info-Chan had implemented in her phone.