Well here we go...

I wake up to the sound of my alarm "m-more sleep" I said from under my pillow"Sis wake up!" Melissa yells from down stairs, "ok ok" i get up and put on my uniform and brush my hair and brush my ears and tail and head down stairs to get some food. "Good morning y/n, how did you sleep?" Mom says " meh" i then go get my back pack and wait for aaron. "Ready?" He ask " y-yeah... " and then we left to go to school.

~Time skip by fluffy ears!~

When we got there three werewolf's started walking towards us " hey alpha! " the werewolf with the blue/purple hair says (idk what color Dotties hair is soo) "hi" the werewolf with brown hair said "h-hey!" The werewolf with green/ Brown hair said "hey guys!" Aaron said " this is my sister y/n, y/n this is Dottie Rylan and Daniel" "h-hi t-there" Irene why did i have to be so shy! 

~time skip SCIENCE!! :) ~

So I've got 3 classes with Aaron.                                                   And 2 with Dottie Rylan and Daniel.                                           And 1 with a girl named aphmau? Aaron says he knows her so... Well here we go...

Sorry this is so sort but I wanted to get something out! I hope you enjoyed it!

Frost out.