R-Really? Pt.2

~outside the school, y/n p.o.v~

 "Y-you like me?" I asked " y/n.. I really like you... Alot.. " Daniel said, he was now looking me in the eye, I can't believe what he was saying.. I thought no one would ever like me, and here I was just wondering if he liked me as a friend but now... "Y/n, no matter who hates you or thinks your a jerk, I will be here for you.." He said with a link tent on his cheeks "T-thanks Daniel.. " I said "but let's go inside before I freeze and can't be there!" Daniel said and we started laughing and then out of nowhere he k-kissed me! He kissed me! " I will always be here Y/n" he said "thanks Daniel, for everything" I said and then we heard our deaths... "Y/N IS THAT YOU! DID YOU JUST! DANIEL??!!" Aaron said, and that when we new. . We messed up.. "Woof it!" I said and grab Daniels hand and  started running back inside " Y/n m/n lycan get back here! Right now! " Aaron said. Irene help me...

~Back at home with y/n (let hope your not dead yet XD )~

 "Y/n you did what!?!" I heard Melissa yell/ ask as Aaron told her what happened , I was hiding in my room now, I had pushed my dresser in front of my door but.. I don't think that will hold for much longer, luckily dad and mom were gone but that just means Aaron and Melissa can end me and no one would ever know.. "Open this door y/n and tell how it happened?" Melissa said " Melissa our little sister kissed someone and you want to know how it happened?! " Aaron said "Melissa stop living though me! Leave me alone!" I said and then the door open, I don't know how they didn't break my dresser .. I was now really scared "Now y/n lycan did you miss Daniel or not? Choses your next words carefully.." Aaron said, Irene help me! " Aaron calm down I want to know what happened! " Melissa said, ok I have for get out of here, I have to jump out the window.. I'm sorry mom, I know you like the Windows but.. I might die?! "Umm bye!" I said and jumped out the window and started running to Daniel's house. We have to talk. .

~Ok sorry this is so short! But it's 3:00 am and I'm tired! Next chapter will be longer I promise!

~Frost out!