I'm So Nervous...

~Monday 2:00 p.m. Y/n's p.o.v~

 "So do you think we might win?" Daniel asked me as we ate lunch at a tree right outside the school " win what? " I said trying not to spill my f/d "win the talent show" he said "ohhh! I don't know? Who's all in the talent show" I asked finishing my f/f "well I think I saw a poster or something with all the contestants?" He said getting up " want to go see who's gonna be in it with me? " he asked "sure! Let's see who's gonna lose when we win!" I said getting up, we started to walk back to the doors of the school. so since I had been getting picked on by Gene and his gang whenever we ate lunch, Daniel said he would sit outside with me. Also since SOME (Aaron) person punched Gene's locker and he Gene got in trouble for breaking school stuff, he thinks I had something to do with it his. .been really focused on making me miserable, Daniel found out and said we were gonna sit outside for a while. "Race ya there!" Daniel said and started to run inside " hey no fare!" I said and started to run after him.

As we were looking at the paper that had the names of the people doing the talent show, Gane had walked behind me and pushed me to the ground, "hey puppy, you doing the talent show?" Gene said and before I new it Daniel had picked me up and was standing in front of me, "leave her alone.." Daniel said with a growl " or else what? " Gene said as he lifted a eye brow "leave her alone and you won't get hurt.." Daniel said.. I've never seen him like this, he can barely hurt a fly but now I think he could really beat up Gene, "pfft whatever" Gene said and he stated to walk away when "this isn't over y/n, your friends can't help you forever" he said and the left. "Y -Y/n you ok?" Daniel turned around and hugged me "yeah I'm fine.. Let's get to practice for tonight..." I said.

~after a practice still y/n p.o.v~

We had been practicing for a hour now and I think we might just win! They let us have the rest of the day off since some groups needed more practice time, We are one of the dancing groups, "hey y/n do you want to hang out until the talent show tonight?" Daniel asked as the others started to walk out of the room, " sure, what do you want to do? " I asked "I'm I don't know, what do you want to do?? " he asked giving me that 'I know you just said that but I'm gonna say it too' look "well as can just go outside and talk? Or -" I said but was then interrupted " hey you guys wanna play a mini game? " Aphmau asked walking back in "I want to!" I said and then looked at Daniel , he looked a little disappointed, "if that's ok with you Daniel" I whispered to him "y-yeah let's play a mini game" Daniel then said with a smile " yeah it's fine" he whispered back.

 "Hello guys! Aphmau here and today I'm joined by Aaron, y/n, Daniel, Dottie and blaze! We are playing hide and seek!" Aphmau said to the sky, " ummm... Anyways I gotta hide" blaze said and ran off to a hiding place, "y/n follow me!" Daniel whispered, he lead me to a pretty good hiding place it was behind and under the stares the were in the hallway. "I'm so sleepy" I yawned, I then heard Dottie finds Aphmau and Aaron, "you c- can lean on my a-and try to sleep i-if you want y-y/n?" Daniel whispered, he then pulled my head to his shoulder and I felt myself fall asleep... I then woke up when I heard a high pitched scream "w-what happened?!" I said sitting up, "Aphmau found us..." Daniel said " I thought someone died! " I said as I was taged. "Y'all were just to cute!!" Aphmau said with a smile, my god I think I know why she scream...I don't want to be shipped... Then aphma said something to the sky and she and the others went to get ready for the talent show, "you ok Daniel?" I asked " yup just can't here out of my left ear anymore" he said "well that's Aphmau for you" I said with a laugh. We then went to get ready for tonight.

~a few minutes before the talent show, y/n p.o.v~ 

"Ugh I'm so nervous..." I said as we sat backstage waiting for the show to start " it's gonna be fine y/n" Daniel said with a smile "I know it's..." I said looking down " it's going to be ok y/n" Daniel said and then hugged me. "Hello and welcome to are first talent show! And our act is a dancing group!" A voice said from the speakers " here we go... " I said as we walked into the stage.

(Ok so this is the only one I could find so just pretend that you and Aphmau are in it, you can be meria I think that's how you spell it)

(P.s all credit to the creator! Good job!)

 ~After everyone else is done, Daniel p.o.v~

"And the owner is....Aphmau's team!" The judges said " we won!! "Aphmau scream, y/n was jumping up and down, she is to cute "I new we would win!" Dottie said as she hugged blaze, they have been really close recently , hmmmm anyways "well as better get home soon" Aaron said, he and y/n started walking out the door and walked home, I did the same and went home. As I was walking home I couldn't help but think of how happy y/n was when we won, she was just to cute, to cute...

~Ok so here's another chapter hope you guys like it! Word count is 1016~

~Frost out!