Sleepover!!

~After school on Friday ~

As I walked back home Aaron asked if I was gonna go to Aphmau's sleepover tonight? "Yeah she invited me yesterday, are you going?" I asked " no dad said I had to go to this meeting.. " Aaron said with a sigh "sorry you can't come.." I said looking at the ground. We walked the rest of the way home without saying anything.

 "How was school?" Mom asked as me and Aaron walked inside the house, " meh.. " Aaron said going to his room, "and how was your day y/n?" Mom asked "it was ok" I said sitting down at the counter, "hey mom?" I asked as she started to make some food " yes sweetie? " she said "can I sleep over at a friend's house?" I asked trying to look adorable  "I don't know.." She said looking at me " please? " see mom was way more sweet then dad, he would have just said no right away, he was always trying to keep me and Aaron form going places, I mean with Aaron being an Ultima and me not being able to hide my ears for more then a few hours we didn't really go places..well except for meetings... "Fine you can go, but you have to do your homework and be careful" she finally said "thank you so much!!" I said hugging her " love you mom! " i said going to do my homework "love you too sweetie!" She said .

~Aaron's p.o.v~

 "Come in" dad said as I walked in "hey do I have to go to this meeting ?" I asked holding he would say no " yes you have to go, it's important that your there Aaron " he said looking up from the paper he was reading "do you understand that you will take over the company when you old er?" He asked " yes I know dad... " I said disappointed "go get ready" he said looking back at the paper "yes sir..." 

" UGH! " i said laying down on my bed. I then heard a knock on the door "Come in!" I said getting up and sitting down against my pillows "h-hey you ok Aaron?" Y/ n asked walking over to my bed and sitting next to me "yeah I'm fine" i said smiling, y/n had always been there for me, I mean Melissa had been there but she was a few years older than me and y/n only is one year younger then me, so we where almost like twins, "you sure?" She asked " yes I'm fine..now what did mom say about you going to Aph's tonight? " i said " she said yes.. But I know you wanted to come too.. " she said looking down "hey I said I'll be ok, and plus I see her all the time" y/n also new about my crush on aph and me also liking this girl I play with online "Come on smile" I said , she smiled "love you Aaron" y/ n said "love you too sis" i said hugging y

~later that night at Aphmau's house(y/n pov)~

Aaron walked me to Aphmau's house and now we were just waiting on Dottie and blaze to get here, "had anyone seen them today at school?" Aph asked " yeah but they just walked away" Daniel said "yeah they seem to be avoiding me today" i said "yeah same" Kaitlyn said, then we heard the door open and Aphmau's mom inviting someone in " hey sorry we are late" Dottie said "y-yeah sorry" blaze said looking down, hmmm "hey Dottie can I talk to you?" I asked her " yeah sure y/n! " she said as we walk to the other room "what's up with you and blaze?" I asked " umm.. " Dottie said looking down "promise you won't tell eveyone?..."I asked "yes of course I'm you best friend!" I said, " w-well me and b-blaze are d-" "OMG!" I said I can't believe it " shhh! "Dottie said "sorry.." I said , the Daniel came in and said that we were about to eat pizza and watch the movie "Come on!"

As we were watching the movie Aph, dottie, blaze, Katelyn and garroth are now asleep, garroth wasn't actually invited but he came over to "get something" form aph 's mom and now he's here, me and Daniel are the only ones still up, lately I've been hanging out with Daniel a lot he's really nice and sweet all the time...

[BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!] (Aphmau's alarm)

I woke up sleeping next to Daniel, ON IRENE! I got up, "hey sleep well~?" Aph asked looking at me with that 'what you do?' Look, I just stuck my tongue out at her and she giggled. Then everyone else started to get up and we ate breakfast. "Bye guys!" I said as I left.

Sorry the end was kinda short but I ran out of ideas so, have a nice day/night 

~frost out☺