IV : Are You In?

Mikasa shot ahead of me. Her gas spraying out behind her in a thick fog. She is using way too much at once in attempt to make it to the armory quickly. I grit my teeth keeping my pace trying to conserve what I can, but if I don't hurry she may fall out of the sky!

She rockets towards a titan and slices out the nape, but as I predicted soon after her engine began sputtering and she began to fall, "Mikasa!"

The others that had decided to follow were not close enough behind to assist so I kicked up my gear and managed to grab her arm before she made full impact. Her legs hitting the ground hard beneath her, "Aghk!!"

I land beside her and try to help her up, "Dammit... I may only have just enough to make it to the armory... If I'm lucky..."

She huffed trying to stand and looked around in a daze. Then the ground beneath us began to rumble. My eyes widen as I look to where it is coming from. As I look up a titan steps around the corner grinning down at us.

It swings at us and Mikasa slices its hand and we jump out of the way putting a little distance between us, "If I use gas to try to fight this thing I won't be able to get us to the armory!"

Mikasa clicks her tongue understanding the situation we are in. Just as the titan began to try again the ground began shaking. Is it an abnormal!?

I turn my head seeing a muscled titan with mid length dark hair and green eyes round the corner and slam its fist into the face of the titan attacking us. The ground breaking beneath us a bit before suddenly we are grabbed and shooting towards the rooftops.

As we land I look to see Connie holding me under my arms and hands on my chest before quickly releasing me. A slight blush on his cheeks. I look to Mikasa and see Armin releasing her as well, "Thank God you two are okay."

Connie nods looking back to the titans, "Yeah that was extremely wreckless! You almost got squashed!"

I sigh and nod, "I barely have enough to make it to the armory and Mikasa is out... We need to think of a strategy while that other titan is fighting off the one that tried to kill us."

Mikasa watched the strange titan as it killed the other then began fighting another. We all watched in awe. It was as if it had no interest in people. It only wanted to kill titans??

"I know this sounds insane... But maybe we could use it to our advantage?" Armin said looking out in thought, "Mikasa and Y/n could take our gas and get to the armory... You two have the best chance at survival... Then you could come back with gas for us."

"What??" The rest of us yelled.

"I'd have you guys piggyback before I'd leave you here..." I sigh grabbing my weapons subconsciously.

"Yeah we can't just leave you... But the idea of sharing gas is good, Armin." Mikasa pulls him up to his feet.

Connie scratches his head groaning, "I mean, it's so unmanly but... I'm not dying today."

Connie and Armin begin taking off their tanks and fueling up mine and Mikasa's. After we were all set I looked to them and nodded.

Armin got onto Mikasa's back and Connie got onto mine, "Oof! You're heavier than you look! Haha" I laugh a bit and he smacks my shoulder.

"I-It's muscle dammit!" I roll my eyes and Mikasa and I take off once again. The titan following behind us killing other titans in its wake.

°°° Commercial Break °°°